[GDT] - November 15th 2023 - Canucks vs Islanders @ Rogers Arena - 7:00 PM PDT - SNP, AM650 - Bo-o Horvat Edition

JoGuitar

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I guess assists mean nothing to you? You don't seem to be much of a fan, more of a critic.

Just your opinion  since you don't know me so no offense taken. lol. They are great lol. I am just surprised he doesn't have any. Maybe when he gets one the floodgates will open for him.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Me too. I just want them to start games on time.

no stop with the negativity... we are going to lose periods... we are going to lose games... were playing great, relax and enjoy the game... enjoy canucks hockey

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya but he needs to start scoring. 3 goals is pretty lousy. 

Kuzz is shooting at 12.5% this season 

Last year he got 39 goals but shooting 27.3%

I think its fair to say last year was a bit of an anomaly and so its easy to look at it like he has regressed. However i think he is doing just as well. 

Just now, Dankmemes187 said:

no stop with the negativity... we are going to lose periods... we are going to lose games... were playing great, relax and enjoy the game... enjoy canucks hockey

Stop trying to control the board. How about you worry about what you post and I will worry about what I post. My posts should have no effect on you either way. Just ignore. I won't care.