[GDT] - November 15th 2023 - Canucks vs Islanders @ Rogers Arena - 7:00 PM PDT - SNP, AM650 - Bo-o Horvat Edition

JoGuitar

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

That's my guess. Which would be awful....we'll lose that smile for awhile.

We will have to settle for wired shut jaw grin.

Just now, Dankmemes187 said:

so cool for Hughes get to those compliments from gretzky

Blows my mind that Gretzky is a Huggy Bear Fan.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I am not shy to say I have been low on Russians since the war in Ukraine was start3d by them, but Kuzmenko has me thinking he is one of the good ones.

There's a big case of Russophobia that's been on and off since the 60s in North America. In terms of now... 

Big anti-war protests in Russia weren't covered as much as they should've been in North America. 

Actual Nazi sympathizers going after ethnic Russians for 8 years were ignored (source: my Estonian friend's family living in Mariupol). 

People have looked for any excuse to hate Russia and it's people in North America, and I get it. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, AatuD2 said:

There's a big case of Russophobia that's been on and off since the 60s in North America. In terms of now... 

Big anti-war protests in Russia weren't covered as much as they should've been in North America. 

Actual Nazi sympathizers going after ethnic Russians for 8 years were ignored (source: my Estonian friend's family living in Mariupol). 

People have looked for any excuse to hate Russia and it's people in North America, and I get it. 

I am a Canadian of Finn decent, its a generational thing in my family on top of that, but you are correct.

• Tank 1

3 minutes ago, KILLER said:

Getting a demerol shot..I hope. That was bad pain. Poor bugger got pushed into that rockets trajectory so no chance to avoid it.

Look on the bright side  - it wasn't Hronek or Petey shooting (small consolation, I know)