[GDT] - November 15th 2023 - Canucks vs Islanders @ Rogers Arena - 7:00 PM PDT - SNP, AM650 - Bo-o Horvat Edition

JoGuitar

14 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

We aren't playing San Jose tonight. We're playing the Islanders

I am glad I could lighten a bunch of your guys day. 

I could have sworn I read it was the sharks tonight.... tuff times my friends tuff times. lol, and for the record I haven't even had a drink today, just all natural blonde at times.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

I could have sworn I read it was the sharks tonight.... tuff times my friends tuff times. lol, and for the record I haven't even had a drink today, just all natural blonde at times.

Trailer Park Boys GIF by hero0fwar

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

These are the most advanced/engineered racing cars out there. 

The top cars themselves are worth north of $50 million. The drivers are fighter jet pilot equivalent in physicality. 

The who’s who of celebrities will be at Vegas for the race on Sunday. It’s gonna be like Super Bowl wrapped in a Stanley Cup final kinda shindig. 

Those cars have so much downforce, they could, at max speed(300 km/h) stick to the roof of a tunnel. 

The race is going to showcase the new crazy Vegas video dome. 

This is one spectacle that no ought to miss. 

The only paint that you’ll see, is the one that’s traded between the cars after they crash into each other.(And I hope they don’t.)

This is must see teeveeeeeee! I promise that the race and the festivities beforehand are worth it. You got my guarantee on it. 

Everything about it should be fantastic…except for the race. The suspense is killing me.

IMG_0103.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, canuck73_3 said:

Brutal take 😂

It was tounge in cheek.

But hey, Nichushkin has a Stanley cup ring.

I just listened to the clip of Horfat again. It was actually worse than I originally thought. F Bo Horvat the wanker. He was mid when we drafted him. He's mid now and he will have the honor of one of the worst contracts in the NHL in 1 or 2 years.

Edited by Blue

58 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

What you havin' for dinner?

I'm having roast chicken and gravy, boiled potatoes, and steamed broccoli.

And it ain't gonna cook itself.

Don't y'all DROP THE PUCK without me now, y'hear?

e3b0cac95621eca98bea7040da022755.gif

That chicken ain’t going in the pot without a fight.

IMG_9852.jpeg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Actually try MotoGP. In F1 the car is 90% the Driver is about 10%.

In MotoGP it's the opposite. The Rider is 90% and the Motorcycle is 10%.

Or better still Isle of Mann TT. Those guys are insane.

Isle of Man is nuts.

My dad raced there back in the late forties, early fifties before he came to Aus.

At the height of his career Valentino Rossi stated that the Isle of Man TT is too dangerous to race. 

Another gnarly race is the Paris - Dakar, on average a person dies in it each year. 

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Optimist Prime said:

Gonna guess a 6-3 game. Shrug, I have no respect for the SJS this season but I do have respect for some of their players to out up points, just not enough to win. LOL.

Forget the Sharks, we should be worried about the Golden State Warriors, Draymond out here choke holding folks.

20 minutes ago, Blue said:

It was tounge in cheek.

But hey, Nichushkin has a Stanley cup ring.

I just listened to the clip of Horfat again. It was actually worse than I originally thought. F Bo Horvat the wanker. He was mid when we drafted him. He's mid now and he will have the honor of one of the worst contracts in the NHL in 1 or 2 years.

Oh great.  Alfie has cheerleaders now🙄

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I thought they were playing Calgary LOL 

28 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Isle of Man is nuts.

My dad raced there back in the late forties, early fifties before he came to Aus.

At the height of his career Valentino Rossi stated that the Isle of Man TT is too dangerous to race. 

Another gnarly race is the Paris - Dakar, on average a person dies in it each year. 

Kudos to your Dad. I'd be white knuckles going the speed limit there.

• Cheers 1