[GDT] - November 15th 2023 - Canucks vs Islanders @ Rogers Arena - 7:00 PM PDT - SNP, AM650 - Bo-o Horvat Edition

JoGuitar

4 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Where's Myers?

I think he just took practice off, but maybe there's more to it. Juulsen is not a good long-term roster player. I'm so glad I can say this, but right now, Myers is a massive upgrade over Juulsen.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, John.Tallhouse said:

Still need answers from Bo for this, absolutely disgusting. 

Pretty sure Bo was just fooling around. Friends used to push each other for fun sometimes. It wasn't hard or with intent to hurt. 

Ofcourse if Miller fell awkwardly and tweaked something, it would have been quite stupid. 

1 hour ago, Miss Korea said:

I would be very embarrassed for our fanbase if he gets booed.  Hockey fans across the league would be in unison and bash us for it.

Gets traded because we have no money and he's playing too well.  What he later said for free is not enough to garner boos.  It's just not.

Our captain is going to play 30 minutes isn't he

And who the hell is Basran

I completely agree. It's embarrassing and cringeworthy when you hear those snide "for free" comments. It paints a very poor picture of a fanbase if that's what you do to a 9 year veteran who was drafted by the team and served as the long time Captain. He played an honest and hard working game while facing the brunt of criticism for a poorly constructed hockey team. There is a big difference between lacking elite skill and not giving it a 100%. Bo did the best he could and that should be recognized.

Let's beat these Isles and grab another two points.

Looks like Juulsen was slotting in with Cole again. Has he earned himself another start?  He did play pretty well considering we were down to 5 dmen.

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Cheers 2