[GDT] - November 15th 2023 - Canucks vs Islanders @ Rogers Arena - 7:00 PM PDT - SNP, AM650 - Bo-o Horvat Edition

JoGuitar

Not really liking Juulsen so far. Some bad reads from him and his mobility just isn’t there. 

Better end to the period. 5 on 5 we weren’t too terrible at the start but quickly gained some momentum after a couple good shifts from the Garland and Lafferty line

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Honestly the 2nd goal was just bad luck, I agree it was not the strongest start (not that they were getting caved in) but Cole gets called on a so-so call and it's 1-0.

The 2nd one was just an unfortunate penalty & a weird bounce on the goal.

It should be 1-0 but atleast they started carrying play. 11-3 the shots after the 2nd goal I believe, now 14-13. Just need 1 here & it's a completely different game.

Except we’re playing vs an actual goalie rather than skinner or some random

AHL goalie. Possible but not easy as it sounds. Petey isn’t doing great either and Miller line is getting beaten by Bo.. 

2 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Yeah @Canuckfanforlife82 just starts vibrating when Canucks stumble..

That Joshua guy loves to wait for me to post so he can comment. I think he is on here so he can gang up on people and make fun. Focus on the game dude. All I am doing is telling the truth. If you are truly affected by it ignore. Anyways I am done with you. Onto the game.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

We're missing a good PKer in Suter, but that alone doesn't explain why the islanders' PP cross-ice passes are getting through our D without resistance.

Somebody should give the team a loud wakeup call in the dressing room... just don't ask Bo.

Just now, PeteyBoeser said:

AHL goalie. Possible but not easy as it sounds. Petey isn’t doing great either and Miller line is getting beaten by Bo.. 

Yes Sorokin is good, but we are playing well now.

Just need 1 and the floodgates open. Suddenly NY would be on their heels. 

• Like 1

Just now, PeteyBoeser said:

Well that's absolutely not true. It's their only line that's looked good at all but the ice isn't tilted in any way. 

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

That Joshua guy loves to wait for me to post so he can comment. I think he is on here so he can gang up on people and make fun. Focus on the game dude. All I am doing is telling the truth. If you are truly affected by it ignore. Anyways I am done with you. Onto the game.

Sorry little buddy.

7 minutes ago, Barn Burner said:

These guys need to wake the hell up.

it was 2 power plays, sometimes they go in. The PK didnt look pretty, but thats what happens when your number 1 killer is also a high penalty type guy...thems the breaks, got to take the good with the bad