[GDT] - November 15th 2023 - Canucks vs Islanders @ Rogers Arena - 7:00 PM PDT - SNP, AM650 - Bo-o Horvat Edition

JoGuitar

5 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Very concerned about the penalty killing. If a team that’s offensively challenged can get 2 goals with the man advantage, something’s wrong. It’s not even just tonight. It seems to have been dreadful for years.

The PK is much improved this season.  Unfortunately 2 of the key players aren't playing tonight.

Of course, having a slow start is a problem as well.

10 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

Sky is not falling last time I checked, stars are still shining upon us. 

But like 

dude

the

criticism

was

Silent man

/end sarcasm 😆

2 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

The PK is much improved this season.  Unfortunately 2 of the key players aren't playing tonight.

Of course, having a slow start is a problem as well.

18th coming into tonight’s game. Yeah, it’s better, but still inadequate. 

Well after listening to the commentators opinion, there's no doubt Bo needed to go.  They had shuffled pretty well the entire organization up at least once/twice over (except for FINN ) and he was the only thing that remained constant from the failed Jim Benning Era.  I mentioned it several time last year that he needed to go and finally the new Mgmt did it and now the team is much better off.   

R.I.P. BO

Edited by RU SERIOUS

Listen up... have none of you learned anything from rick tocchet? he mentioned there is going to be some rough times, he recognizes we arent perfect for the entire season... that period is done, all we have to do is win the next period...

no need to lament over 20 minutes when their is 4920 in a season... 

Edited by Dankmemes187