[GDT] - November 15th 2023 - Canucks vs Islanders @ Rogers Arena - 7:00 PM PDT - SNP, AM650 - Bo-o Horvat Edition

JoGuitar

8 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Little buddy, you're the one spamming the same pessimistic bullshit every 10 seconds. I'm just disagreeing.

Learn to ignore if it bothers you. The fact you think by calling me little buddy does anything is comical. I realize it gives you some sense of power but it just looks foolish since you have no idea who are are talking to. Later I am done with you. Not that you care and shouldn't. There are many other posters for you to attack. Again ignore if it bothers you like I am going to do after this last post. Back to focusing  on the game.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Learn to ignore if it bothers you. The fact you think by calling me little buddy does anything is comical. I realize it gives you some sense of power but it just looks foolish since you have no idea who are are talking to. Later I am done with you m. Not that you care and shouldn't. There are many other posters for you to attack. Again ignore if it bothers you. 

I'm not bothered, little buddy. Just replying.