[GDT] - November 15th 2023 - Canucks vs Islanders @ Rogers Arena - 7:00 PM PDT - SNP, AM650 - Bo-o Horvat Edition

JoGuitar

Just now, XxNaslundxX said:

Kuzz is shooting at 12.5% this season 

Last year he got 39 goals but shooting 27.3%

I think its fair to say last year was a bit of an anomaly and so its easy to look at it like he has regressed. However i think he is doing just as well. 

12.5% is a far more realistic shooting percentage.  Anyinecwho was expecting him to repeat last year wasn't paying attention 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Stop trying to control the board. How about you worry about what you post and I will worry about what I post. My posts should have no effect on you either way. Just ignore. I won't care.

You could also, you know, not respond?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Stop trying to control the board. How about you worry about what you post and I will worry about what I post. My posts should have no effect on you either way. Just ignore. I won't care.

how about you cheer for the oilers... you sure dont cheer for the canucks

3 minutes ago, XxNaslundxX said:

Kuzz is shooting at 12.5% this season 

Last year he got 39 goals but shooting 27.3%

I think its fair to say last year was a bit of an anomaly and so its easy to look at it like he has regressed. However i think he is doing just as well. 

We already have Garland and sometimes Hoggy, don't need another spinorama finish with a fizzled shot wide or fanned...he needs to finish more frequently...

Edited by KILLER

2 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

how about you cheer for the oilers... you sure dont cheer for the canucks

Again. Worry about you. I actually do. You don't know me. lol. Means nothing to post on here. You're not more of a fan than the next person but I would never say you aren't a Canucks fan. Ridiculous!

2 minutes ago, KILLER said:

We already have Garland and sometimes Hoggy, don't need another spinorama finish with a fizzled shot wide or fanned...he needs to finish more frequently...

Garland is shooting at 6.3%

And hoggy is finishing the best at 25%

Interresting that you chose both ends of the spectrum

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Again. Worry about you. I actually do. You don't know me. lol. Means nothing to post on here. You're not more of a fan than the next person but I would never say you aren't a Canucks fan. Ridiculous!

Has spent half the night bitching about others people's posts. Posts this.. Ha fucking Ha.

Boys have been struggling the last few, at least in comparison  to their first 12 games, teams are probably starting to take them seriously now too. So they are going to need to learn to elevate their own game even more. They have flashes of the old team, mixed with flashes of the new team. Like they are terrified of falling back into the habits of old.  Which is good, but feels like they need a bit of a break to re-set those good habits.  Sadly, not going to get it, so hopefully they can persevere and get back to their great habits in the first 12.