[GDT] - November 15th 2023 - Canucks vs Islanders @ Rogers Arena - 7:00 PM PDT - SNP, AM650 - Bo-o Horvat Edition

JoGuitar

23 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Islanders are showing signs of a mentally weak team.. 2 goal lead should be protected better instead Islanders are taking bad penalties and being outworked in the offensive zone all the sudden not a good look

They worked out tooo much, bruh. 

1 minute ago, XxNaslundxX said:

Garland is shooting at 6.3%

And hoggy is finishing the best at 25%

Interresting that you chose both ends of the spectrum

Yeah I was more thinking of last year when Hoggy was super snake bit..but kuz makes the highest salary and plays more pp.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Again. Worry about you. I actually do. You don't know me. lol. Means nothing to post on here. You're not more of a fan than the next person but I would never say you aren't a Canucks fan. Ridiculous!

ive heard this song and dance before, seems to come from people that enjoy spreading negativity... why do you choose to spread so much negativity? are you neurotic about one bad period? 3 games about another team, (which is really absurd to worry about, their play has NOTHING to do with our game... maybe see a doctor about your anxiety its upsetting most of the people here... it is a problem

6 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Looks like the oil are making a comeback. 3 wins in a row. Worries me a bit if we start playing .500 hockey. Win this one baby!

We'll see how the oilers perform in the next 3 games.  Right now it's just the usual 'coach bump'.

Even if the Canucks drop to playing .500 hockey they are likely to make the playoffs. 

That's their mission for this year.

1 minute ago, Dankmemes187 said:

ive heard this song and dance before, seems to come from people that enjoy spreading negativity... why do you choose to spread so much negativity? are you neurotic about one bad period? 3 games about another team, (which is really absurd to worry about, their play has NOTHING to do with our game... maybe see a doctor about your anxiety its upsetting most of the people here... it is a problem

And Back to the hockey game.