CFFGML - 2023-24

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, Optimist Prime said:

is this in the wrong thread?

I thought I was Seattle in GML and I thought I sucked more?

Pacific appears to be the least competitive division.

They have the 1st, 14th, 18th, 23rd, 25th, 27th, and 29th place teams at time of writing.

Seattle is currently about 110 points outside the 3rd and final playoff spot.

• Cheers 1

SIGNING:

The Washington Capitals image.png.6bdc90008e3d418febbb1d469463f592.png have agreed to terms with Emil Martinsen-Lilleberg on a two year deal

image.png.6bdc90008e3d418febbb1d469463f592.png- Emil Martinsen-Lilleberg - 2 years x $1,150,000 ($2,300,000 AAV)

-------------------------------------

KRETSAGENCY.png.8c710ff2faa52b850ffcc3736eb0895d.png

• Cheers 1

EXTENSIONS

The Colorado Avalanche image.png.75f1e5b05e020174f43cebf7026415ac.png   have agreed to terms with Marc McLaughlin on a two year extension

image.png.75f1e5b05e020174f43cebf7026415ac.png - Marc McLaughlin - 2 years x $1,600,000 ($800,000 AAV)

-------------------------------------

KRETSAGENCY.png.8c710ff2faa52b850ffcc3736eb0895d.png

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2024 at 12:08 PM, Relyt Krets said:

Given our position in the standings, the battle for a wildcard spot, a stacked division, stacked East, and an underwhelming and underperforming season. Tampa Bay will start to explore shopping some playoff players. Not all will be shopped as we will look towards being competative next season, but the following could be moved

Max Domi

Michael Bunting

Jake Debrusk

Tyler Bertuzzi

Samuel Girard

Brian Dumoulin (Has LNTC)

Scott Mayfield

Nick Seeler

Mattias Ekholm (Has NTC)

Shea Theodore

Should any of the above interest you let's have a chat and see where it goes. Emphasis will be to get younger and recoup some picks

Added Shea Theodore to the list posted yesterday as a handful of teams have asked about him. He will likely take a large package that must include a 1st, with preference being 2024. 2.75M cap hit next season

ArenaWide-e1565203513851-900x485.jpg.d93e4a65a531c15427d616d6ca0aa6b2.jpg

Chicago Blackhawks Trade Options 

With the TDL about 7 weeks out teams have been in touch with the Hawks, looking at potential deals. We're being patient and plan on looking at all options before pulling the trigger, but we want to keep everyone in the loop on players that would be available. 

Jonathan Drouin: With 16 points in his last 15 games, Drouin seems to have found himself again. Playing with top talent and getting PP1 time has helped no doubt and he seems to have gained back his confidence. Teams looking for a potential deep playoff producer for minimum cap hit(we expect to retain) might see Drouin as a fit. 

Brandon Hagel: A true competitor, Hagel has been fun to watch over the past few years. Speedy, reliable and affordable, the only question might be where Tampa finishes. I would totally understand if teams are hesitant but at 25 Hagel would a long-term asset to any team looking to fill out their top 6.  

Carson Soucy: First time selling a Canuck at the TDL as a playoff piece, WoOoo. Maybe your looking to fill out a playoff lineup, or you just want something extra to be happy about when watching the Canucks postseason this year. 

Depending on how the playoff race looks closer to the TDL, other players might be of interest aswell. Don't hesitate to reach out.

Not in a rush for any moves but willing to entertain deals that benefit both sides.

Edited by Sludge
  • Like 1

Updated list as both Mattias Ekholm and Jake Debrusk have been moved!

Max Domi

Michael Bunting

Tyler Bertuzzi

Samuel Girard

Scott Mayfield

Nick Seeler

Shea Theodore

Shea Theodore and Michael Bunting have been pretty serious talks and could be moved in the coming days as we do feel we are close to a deal on both players

Samuel Girard has received a fair bit of interest as well and it could be a matter of time before he is moved

20 hours ago, Relyt Krets said:

Updated list as both Mattias Ekholm and Jake Debrusk have been moved!

Max Domi

Michael Bunting

Tyler Bertuzzi

Samuel Girard

Scott Mayfield

Nick Seeler

Shea Theodore

Shea Theodore and Michael Bunting have been pretty serious talks and could be moved in the coming days as we do feel we are close to a deal on both players

Samuel Girard has received a fair bit of interest as well and it could be a matter of time before he is moved

Shea Theodore has been dealt.

The Philadelphia Flyers are looking to make some trades ahead of the deadline.  No-trade lists are currently being consulted but here are the players I am making available for trade:

[TBL] Anthony Cirelli

[DET] Joe Veleno

[DET] Daniel Sprong

[CGY] Nazem Kadri

[PHI] Garnet Hathaway

[PHI] Travis Sanheim

[NSH] Jeremy Lauzon

[LAK] Drew Doughty (NMC)

[NYI] Semyon Varlamov (L-NTC)

[DET] James Reimer (L-NTC)

Seeking picks and prospects in return.  Don't try lowballing me.