CFFGML - 2023-24

Sharpshooter

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQEV8qIxa5F8QiE6lv3Is9n5Z7pm8OnZ8qyCiRgLawyioKSzxDOq03wDo&usqp=CAU  TRADE REPORT:

The Devils are rumored to be close on multiple fronts as of late Wednesday in regards to adding players to the organization. The first place club may be looking to capitalize on a few opportunities utilizing futures.

It is being suggested that the team could be close on finalizing not one but two deals to bring in an upgrade at the forward position. 

Also word has leaked that the team may be utilizing the Waiver wire later in the day.

Finally another rumor is swirling that the team is close to bringing another offensively inclined defenseman into the mix.

Stay tuned!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Greetings everyone, I am looking to try my hand at a fantasy keeper league. I was a member of the old site as ‘Jimmy James’, but was really only chatting as my time was tight. I went to log in last month, and saw the Canuck site was down. Found traces in chat as to where it had gone. 

would love to take on a team for the season and the foreseeable future, please let me know if there’s a team available, or keep my interest in mind for future. I will be around.

Might post this in other leagues that seem active as well, apologies if that seems spammy, as that’s not my way. Apologies for interrupting your business.

RP

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Robert Paulson said:

Greetings everyone, I am looking to try my hand at a fantasy keeper league. I was a member of the old site as ‘Jimmy James’, but was really only chatting as my time was tight. I went to log in last month, and saw the Canuck site was down. Found traces in chat as to where it had gone. 

would love to take on a team for the season and the foreseeable future, please let me know if there’s a team available, or keep my interest in mind for future. I will be around.

Might post this in other leagues that seem active as well, apologies if that seems spammy, as that’s not my way. Apologies for interrupting your business.

RP

You’re welcome over at the best and longest running Fantasy Keeper League at CDC and CFF. 

Assignment: Pittsburgh assigns Mackie Samoskevich to Erie of the AHL

Activation: Pittsburgh activates Robby Fabbri  from injured reserve

Updated Roster

Hintz  Debrincat Forsberg

McTavish  Rossi Byfield

Milano   Duchene Krebs

Fabbri  Greig Donato

Johnson

Dunn Bouchard 

Hronek Parayko

Lorhei Barron

Zamula Perunovich

Husso

Primeau

Edited by ActionJax09
  • Cheers 1

image.thumb.png.2fc84add6c1811a2a29bda260702baa2.png

Phil McKraken reporting.

It seems we missed a public statement regarding the three stars for the Month of October,

These monthlies help to figure out our MVP for the season, and so without any further ado: 

First Star: Evgeni Malkin with an amazing 61 pool points!

Second Star:  Kevin Fiala with 54 pool points!

Third Star: JT Compher 41 pool points on the month.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

9 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

image.thumb.png.2fc84add6c1811a2a29bda260702baa2.png

Phil McKraken reporting.

It seems we missed a public statement regarding the three stars for the Month of October,

These monthlies help to figure out our MVP for the season, and so without any further ado: 

First Star: Evgeni Malkin with an amazing 61 pool points!

Second Star:  Kevin Fiala with 54 pool points!

Third Star: JT Compher 41 pool points on the month.

Is Phil a mate of Ben Dover ?