Jake Livingstone

24 ARI 1st

24 CAR 2nd

24 SJS 3rd

24 SJS 4th

25 TOR 1st

25 TOR 2nd

25 TOR 3rd

Will likely wait until TDL to do anymore shopping, but if you feel you have the pieces I may be after, and have interest in above assets, feel free to send in an offer!

McKinnon very likely won't be dealt, unless the offer makes sense for both a win now & future outlook... But if there's a GM with big enough cohonus to put in a solid offer, then I may be open to flipping him.. 1 year $4M aav.. Could be solid piece for any contender.. But also a team looking to shore up their 1C for years to come could get him and have months of negotiating before he hits the open market

PS.. Won't trade him to an eastern conference contending team, and any deal will need to come with a 1st round pick condition that he doesn't get flipped to 1 of those teams this year.

18 minutes ago, Gator said:

MAPLE LEAFS LINEUP

R. Smith - J. Hughes - P. Kane

TRADE TBA - N. McKinnon - I. Mikheyev

E. Kane - D. Mercer - A. Holtz

J. Vesey - M. Eyssimont - A. Athanasiou

W. Lockwood - P. Kessel

L. Hughes - Q. Hughes

B. Kulak - A. Larsson

W. Kaiser - C. Miller

TRADE TBA

TRADE BLOCK

N. McKinnon*** (Big offer needed)

B. Kulak

W. Kaiser (maybe)

Jake Livingstone

24 ARI 1st

24 CAR 2nd

24 SJS 3rd

24 SJS 4th

25 TOR 1st

25 TOR 2nd

25 TOR 3rd

Will likely wait until TDL to do anymore shopping, but if you feel you have the pieces I may be after, and have interest in above assets, feel free to send in an offer!

McKinnon very likely won't be dealt, unless the offer makes sense for both a win now & future outlook... But if there's a GM with big enough cohonus to put in a solid offer, then I may be open to flipping him.. 1 year $4M aav.. Could be solid piece for any contender.. But also a team looking to shore up their 1C for years to come could get him and have months of negotiating before he hits the open market

PS.. Won't trade him to an eastern conference contending team, and any deal will need to come with a 1st round pick condition that he doesn't get flipped to 1 of those teams this year.

I miss him already 😞

poor guy is still living out of his Raleigh house that he’s has for a decade and you are already thinking of moving him again

Edited by Tony Romo
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Tony Romo said:

I miss him already 😞

poor guy is still living out of his Raleigh house that he’s has for a decade and you are already thinking of moving him again

I mean he could shut the door on that by agreeing to an 8 year $8m aav contract and go on a dynasty run with a Canadian club 😏

18 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Toronto Maple Leafs have made a trade with the Vegas Golden Knights.

To TOR:

spacer.png Trent Frederic
spacer.png Cody Ceci

To VGK:

spacer.png Darnell Nurse
spacer.png Ville Koivunen

Toronto is very pleased to welcome Trent Frederic back!

He fell victim of not being our guy, but now he is baby.. He's all ours!

Let's go get this cup!

3 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

WAIVERS: Eric Comrie (DET) has cleared waivers and been assigned to the minors.

@Ilunga

Just to make sure all transactions are posted, looks like this occurred because Detroit successfully claimed Ivan Prosvetov which put Eric Comrie on waivers. Didn't see the announcement of the successful claim of Prosvetov.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

58 minutes ago, Theo5789 said:

Just to make sure all transactions are posted, looks like this occurred because Detroit successfully claimed Ivan Prosvetov which put Eric Comrie on waivers. Didn't see the announcement of the successful claim of Prosvetov.

Whoops, sorry about that, yes.  Thanks for the reminder!

WAIVERS: The Detroit Red Wings have claimed Ivan Prosvetov from the Columbus Blue Jackets via waivers.