CFFGML - 2023-24

Sharpshooter

12 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

il_570xN.2017161494_pura.jpg.4f0bcc2769fbf9ae766f38087d19d051.jpg

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY @da.moose

Hope you had a great one dude, all the best to you on the BIG 50!  🤪

I second that. 

All the best @da.moose 

50 is the new 30 you spring chicken...you....

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

il_570xN.2017161494_pura.jpg.4f0bcc2769fbf9ae766f38087d19d051.jpg

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY @da.moose

Hope you had a great one dude, all the best to you on the BIG 50!  🤪

3 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I second that. 

All the best @da.moose 

50 is the new 30 you spring chicken...you....

Thanks for the love guys but I turned 32 today lol

• Haha 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

Seattle Kraken THREE STARS of the Month of January!

Seattle hit 17th in league scoring for the month of January, and it was an 'all hands' approach that got us there. This month we are honouring our three stars, but then also some shout outs for the tiers of points earners in our room. 

First Star of the Month of January: 
Gustav Forsling with 94 pool points on the month, Forsling earned top star honours

Second Star:

Kevin Fiala, our leading forward with 66 points, enough for 2nd star

Third Star:

Jacob Markstrom weighs in at 60 pool points and nabs third star.

Our Honourable Mentions this month are a bit long, broken into tiers of players, its nice to see.

Gustav Nyquist, Evgeni Malkin and Matt Grzelcyk sit just outside the three stars ranging from 52 to 62 points this past month!

William Eklund (46 points) JT Compher (41 points) were just a tick below the first Honourable Mention teir, still noteworthy.

Recently Acquired Scott Perunovich, in the last five days of the month raked in 19 pool points on the strength of three assists, one on the power play and a positive plus minus rating. I am thrilled with Scotty's immediate impact, however we look to next season for his long term contributions to the club, can't wait!

Congrats to our three stars and ALL of our honourable mentions on a month well played. 

Well, I have made a big mistake IMO, and I will suffer for it........unfortunately no takers back, but man I have traders remorse!

It will be announced in time, and you can all laugh at me, then. I Fked up!

• Huggy Bear 1

5 minutes ago, JIAHN said:

Well, I have made a big mistake IMO, and I will suffer for it........unfortunately no takers back, but man I have traders remorse!

PM me. 

Tampa Bay has made a move this evening that sees Michael Bunting having been moved for 2 solid prospects and a pick.

Updated trade Block

Playoff/bubble Players

Max Domi

Tyler Bertuzzi

Brian Dumoulin (Has LNTC)

Scott Mayfield

Nick Seeler

Nick Schmaltz

Conor Timmins

Non Playoff players

Dan Vladar

Henri Jokiharju

Radko Gudas

Sam Girard who has garnered lots of interest as well, has been removed from the block, but if you want to make an offer we will listen. As we may look to shop him down the line

10 hours ago, JIAHN said:

I am curious, but here to let you know, "you get used to it". Sigh. (I once traded away Leon Draisatl thinking "how good could he be, Germany hasn't done much for hockey lately)

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

I am curious, but here to let you know, "you get used to it". Sigh. (I once traded away Leon Draisatl thinking "how good could he be, Germany hasn't done much for hockey lately)

Yeah, I am settling down..lol

It was a fair trade in that I had the choice...Just having buyers remorse.....and whining! 

The actual parts were my idea...lol

After reviewing our team, Tampa Bay is a team that can play 3rd party either for retention (for this year) or for taking on a contract should a team need help. There will be a cost for this, but given we have 7.5-8M in cap space and potentially more depending on moves made, we are more then happy to assist where we can

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

5.2 – Trading Cap Dollars

Teams can retain up to $3 million dollars or 50% AAV, whichever is lower, of a player’s salary as part of a trade. Teams are permitted to retain cap dollars for up to 2 consecutive seasons (including the current season) of any contract.  Teams cannot retain salary in any season other than the current season and the following one.

- Teams cannot retain more than 15% of the salary cap ceiling total in any given season.

- Teams cannot retain salary on more than 3 players at any one time.

- Teams can have a maximum of 3 players on the roster with reduced contracts.

- Teams cannot trade salary retention on its own.

- The combined amount of salary retained by other teams for players on a team’s roster cannot exceed $10 million at any time.

- No player can have his cap hit reduced under $750,000 per season via this method.

- No single trade may have a combined retention above $5 million for a single team.