CFFGML - 2023-24

Sharpshooter

CBJ is open for business! Think of myself as Philly, a good team that's looking to reallocate some of its pieces for the future, so I want to build for next year and beyond. Ideally I would like to get some NHL ready prospects, or young players in the show. Although, I would like to trade into the first round at some point but I'm not going to live or die by that. 

Already dealt - 
Reinhart
Bobrovsky 
Hague

Untouchables - 
Pastrnak 
Kaprizov
Faber 

Pinto

Selling - 

Skjei
Samuelsson 
Duhaime
Barre-Boulet 

Listening but won't necessarily move - 
Trouba 
Stenlund

I'm open to moving anyone else for the right price. I want to build out my forward core around Kaprizov, Pastrnak, (some guy I cannot disclose yet), Pinto, Norris, and would like to get at least one other top end piece for one or a package of my available players. I will look to build out my back end once that's finished. Would also look to bring on a can't miss goalie prospect (top 8 prospect in the league ideally) if you're looking to sell one off.

Edited by Honkin Hronek
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Updates completed up to March 7th. Heading to work, will have the rest when I get home tomorrow night or the following morning. 

Looking like the deadline will hold up for the 14th, but subject to change depending on how this trip goes.

You're the best, mate! 

Pending a trade Edmonton assigns Mitchell Chaffee to the West Coast Eagles        No Waivers required

Edmonton assigns G Justus Annunen to West Coast Eagles     No waivers required

Edmonton Recalls G Magnus Chrona

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQEV8qIxa5F8QiE6lv3Is9n5Z7pm8OnZ8qyCiRgLawyioKSzxDOq03wDo&usqp=CAU TRADE REPORT:

The New Jersey Devils have been very busy over the past several days fielding and making calls. The team has added some Playoff depth and a few transactions have taken place.

One player whom has been inquired about by a few clubs is superstar Alex Ovechkin. Yes we will explore trade options involving Alex, moving him is not a must but we are entertaining some scenarios where he may move on. He is signed two more seasons and by the conclusion of his contract should by all accounts be the NHL alltime goal scoring leader.

The Devils are flexible in terms of salary retention and getting creative to make a deal work if there are further interested parties. We will keep discussions on all assets ongoing today/tonight. Tomorrow being deadline day we will be sporadically available as the day will include much travel.

Lets work on some deals!

Vancouver Canucks are shopping for some depth players. Can also look to upgrade on the following players:

Claude Giroux

Justin Danforth 

John Carlson

Torey Krug

Marcus Pettersson

Picks and prospects available, including a 2024 1st and/or 2nd