CFFGML - 2023-24

Posted (edited)

SIGNING: The Vegas Golden Knights have re-signed Artteri Lehkonen to a six-year contract.

small.png: Artteri Lehkonen - Six-year deal worth $37.2 million dollars ($6.2m per season - deal includes a limited-NTC [can only be traded to a team in a playoff position])

----------------------------------

arby18_ AGENCY

Edited by arby18

SIGNING: The St. Louis Blues have re-signed Jeff Skinner to a three-year contract.

small.pngJeff Skinner - Three-year deal worth $21.0 million dollars ($7.0m per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

• Thanks 1

SIGNING: The Seattle Kraken have re-signed the following RFA's to contracts:

small.pngMikko Kokkonen - Three-year deal worth $3.0 million dollars ($1.0m per season)

small.pngDavid Gustafsson - Two-year deal worth $2.16 million dollars ($1.08m per season)

small.pngJosh Mahura - Two-year deal worth $2.3 million dollars ($1.15m per season)

small.pngJacob Moverare - Two-year deal worth $1.85 million dollars ($925k per season)

small.pngLucas Karlsson - One-year deal worth $1.84 million dollars

small.pngBoris Katchouk - One-year deal worth $1.65 million dollars

arby18_ AGENCY

On 6/1/2024 at 8:33 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

ANNOUNCEMENT: The league is announcing that the deadline to sign your 2022 Drafted players is June 12, 2024 at 7:00pm!

St Louis will not be signing 2022 Drafted players

-Hugo Hävelid

-Marek Hejduk 

4 minutes ago, arby18 said:

SIGNING: The Seattle Kraken have re-signed the following RFA's to contracts:

small.pngMikko Kokkonen - Three-year deal worth $3.0 million dollars ($1.0m per season)

small.pngDavid Gustafsson - Two-year deal worth $2.16 million dollars ($1.08m per season)

small.pngJosh Mahura - Two-year deal worth $2.3 million dollars ($1.15m per season)

small.pngJacob Moverare - Two-year deal worth $1.85 million dollars ($925k per season)

small.pngLucas Karlsson - One-year deal worth $1.84 million dollars

small.pngBoris Katchouk - One-year deal worth $1.65 million dollars

arby18_ AGENCY

Happy to get these i's crossed and t's dotted. Many thanks to Arby's Agency for taking on the RFA deals that 'could' impact the Expansion Draft, as term and AAV may be a deciding factor with any of my exposed players. 

And many thanks to these guys for signing up to stay with Seattle for next season and perhaps beyond. A couple big one year deals to see if our faith in these guys will pay off, and allows for them to, as they say, bet on themselves. The guys with two year deals a bit younger and in Mikko Kokkonen's case, a three year is a perfect bridge as he transitions into the top league in the world, it will be on him to prove he belongs here to our fans, but I have a strong feeling we will be seeing him in the league for years to come.

Cheers. Just one last round of RFA offers, i think five in total to round out our predraft work here in the Seattle War Room.

• Cheers 1

Rangers are checking the market to see if there is any interest in any of following players:

Zach Dean

Adam Beckman

Logan Couture

Mark Kastelic

Frederick Gaudreau

Liam Foudy 

Tyce Thompson

19 minutes ago, Gator said:

Yeah Right Smile GIF by Apple TV

Congrats man, you're a formality from pulling it off. Sam Bennett vs the world coming up 🤣  I really needed a Rangers/Dallas final.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Congrats man, you're a formality from pulling it off. Sam Bennett vs the world coming up 🤣  I really needed a Rangers/Dallas final.

Haha took a bit of luck. I feel if Dallas took that 7 PIT would have pulled off the comeback. Trading the 2 Hughes Brothers proved to be the difference maker for us. Was really nervous the McDavid trade was going to bite me in that 3rd round 😆

Not over until it's over, but I like my chances lol.

Bobrovsky 

Reinhart 

Luostarinen

Kane

Kulak

Ceci

vs 

Bennett

He's not that 19 year old anymore 😝

• Cheers 1

SIGNING: The Winnipeg Jets have re-signed Lukas Reichel to a two-year contract.

small.pngLukas Reichel - Two-year deal worth $2.2 million dollars ($1.1m per season)

arby18_ AGENCY

Protection list

John Tavares 

JG Pageau

Dylan Cozens

Nick Suzuki 

Nick Schmaltz

Jesperi Kotkaniemi

Pavel Dorofeyev

Andrei Kuzmenko

Dougie Hamilton

Jake Walman

Ville Heinola

Ilya Sorokin

• Cheers 1

Florida Protection List

Matthew Tkachuk

Clayton Keller

Troy Terry

Anton Lundell

Arseni Gritsyuk

Juuso Parssinen

Maxim Berezkin

Robby Fabbri (pending trade announcement)

Thomas Harley

Bowen Byram

Samuel Girard

Anthony Stolarz

• Cheers 1

I've had a few people ask me, so I'll post here as well. while you are able to protect a goaltender, you don't HAVE to if you don't want to. As long as your team meets the exposure requirements, you're good. if you don't have a goaltender to protect either because one must be exposed or because the one you would protect is exempt, that's okay.

16 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

I've had a few people ask me, so I'll post here as well. while you are able to protect a goaltender, you don't HAVE to if you don't want to. As long as your team meets the exposure requirements, you're good. if you don't have a goaltender to protect either because one must be exposed or because the one you would protect is exempt, that's okay.

What’s the very end day to expose a list? 

TRADE: The Detroit Red Wings have made a trade with the Dallas Stars.

To DAL:

spacer.png DET 2024 1st Round Draft Selection (5th overall)

To DET:

spacer.png FLA 2024 1st Round Draft Selection (6th overall)
spacer.png DAL 2024 2nd Round Draft Selection (33rd overall)

• Thanks 1