Seattle Kraken Front Office Budget 2024/25 season:

Training/Medical: $0.00

Player Relations: $15,000,000.00

Minors Budget: 32,000,000.00

Player Development: $8,000,000.00

• Cheers 1

image.png.40819ce67692d8a8fb23c69c2bf140cf.png

10/30 players have been selected. 

6/10 of selections have been involved in a trade.

4/10 have been selected without a trade involved. 

Selections are made but could be altered if a team wants a player and is interested in paying a reasonable freight. (See someone

available you like let me know).

Rush 

ANA DUCKS GM

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Gator said:

TOR - 82

COL - 19

1-4 Games remaining.

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

I was laughing on the commute to my appointments yesterday. Following a car for 30 minutes with the bumper sticker "Born Again Crustacean". I really wanted to take a pic, but never got around to finding my phone. Not in the habit of having it near to hand while i drive. LOL found it just now with one google search, still laughing.

BORN AGAIN CRUSTACEAN Funny Bumper Sticker - Etsy

• Haha 1

List is finalized.  Will post around 6 or 7pm PST. Have to run an errand and I'll be back. ANAHIEM is open to acquiring quality a 1a/1b goalie who will get close around 40+ starts.

Edited by Rush

Attention: For a Short Time Only, Columbus will be Taking Calls on #3 Ranked LW Kirill Kaprizov

There is no guarantee that I will be moving such a player, it's near unfathomable that someone of Kaprizov's caliber is available for trade in the first place. However, I'm looking to balance out the rest of my roster. Kaprizov is 27 years old and on a steal of a deal, making only $9.7 million until 2030. He has NO trade protection until July 1st. 

What I'm looking for in return: 

1. U26 Top line forward who has achieved (or paced) for at least 350 points in a GML season either this year or last (Kaprizov eclipsed 500 on a non-playoff team this year, it's worth the cost) 

2. 2024 First round pick, the higher the better - Will consider unprotected 2025 1st if a 2024 1st is unavailable, but will charge an extra piece for the wait may be charged in the form of an extra pick 

3. Young to prime aged defensemen, ideally left shot, to pair with Brock Faber OR depth forward at a reasonable salary. Will consider prospects and/or picks instead

1 and 2 are not negotiable. However, 3 is just me looking for another decent piece and is negotiable. 

Other considerations will be made if you have recent top 5 picks that have already begun breaking out, or if your top line forward has eclipsed the 450 point mark. 

Kaprizov is one of the best players in CFFGML. I already said he's the third highest scoring LWer, but he was also (I believe) the 15th highest scoring player across the entire league, including goalies. Kaprizov is entering his prime having only just turned 27 in April. I expect him to get even better this upcoming season with Matt Boldy starting to break out himself. I will note, there have been a couple GM's that I have reached out to first regarding a potential fit for Kirill. Those are the teams that have the best combination of players and picks that I have found, and those are the potential deals that I will prioritize ahead of those who reach out to me. Don't let that scare you if I haven't reached out though, that just means I will give these teams a chance to match any offer you make. If I trade Kirill Kaprizov, it will be for what I feel is the best overall offer. If I am left unsatisfied, though, I will happily keep a top 15 player to play alongside Jack Hughes and David Pastrnak. I do not wish to be lowballed.

ATTENTION GMs

I hope to have replied to any of the 24 outstanding Free Agent negotiations and offers in my inbox around tomorrow.

I would stress patience as nothing can be finalized until the 18th and a big reminder to clubs that as much as we all love and want to retain our pending UFAs it only takes looking at real life to see as of now only a handful of pending free agents have extended with their clubs versus GML where each club tends to sign more than 1 pending UFA.

Also, players waiting for Free Agency aren't saying no completely, they are doing their diligence in exploring their options.

Currently clubs can submit offers to myself and Lethunder. Arby_18 will be available for Free Agency.

IMPORTANT:

1 pm per player please and clearly state in any pm that you are qualifying an rfa. If you start a negotiation but don't qualify the rfa they are a ufa July 1st.

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

TRADE: The St. Louis Blues have made a trade with the Anaheim Ducks.

To ANA:

spacer.png STL 2024 1st Round Draft Selection (10th overall)

To STL:

spacer.png Oliver Kylington
spacer.png ANA 2024 1st Round Draft Selection (15th overall)
spacer.png ANA 2025 4th Round Draft Selection

Expansion completed, all trades posted, all updates finished!! 

If you see anything not right on your chart, let me know!

Edit:  This also means the roster freeze is now over and all transactions can resume.

Edited by canuck2xtreme
  • Thanks 2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQEV8qIxa5F8QiE6lv3Is9n5Z7pm8OnZ8qyCiRgLawyioKSzxDOq03wDo&usqp=CAU TRADE REPORT:

The New Jersey Devils are in the process of finalizing evaluations for the offseason plan.

Teams that may feel they have a poorly aging contract or have too much money invested in a player or assets they may want to rid their organization of, the Devils are positioned to take on contracts on the active roster or minors for a price. That being picks attached to assets.

If you have a contract your considering clearing to prepare your team for Free Agency or otherwise give me a call. I am online very frequently here and discord.

Anaheim Ducks Logo - Jersey Logo - National Hockey League ...

Anaheim Ducks Front Office Budget:

Training/Medical: $15,000,000,000

Player Relations: $20,000,000.00

Minors Budget: $20,000,000.00

Player Development: $0,000,000.00

@canuck2xtreme  2024-25 Season.

Edited by Rush