CFFGML - 2023-24

1 hour ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Hell of a squad you assembled this year!

Appreciate it.. Im just glad trading the Hughes Brothers wasn't for nothing! lol

Reinhart/Bobrovsky 

Stankoven

All 3 played a pretty key part in this run, especially in round 3. Even got a 1st for @JohnnyEhGiver that we were unable to flip for players we were after. 1 being Lafreniere, so we had to settle for Laferriere LOL

And I was very close to being taken out round 1 by @Lethunder if @Sharpshooter didn't come up clutch for me in the final 2 days!.. Been a wild season for sure. I figured id have a good shot after the deadline moves, but really didn't expect to pull it off 😅🥳

CUP IS COMING COMING BACK TO CANADA!!!

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

• Like 1
  • MillerTime 1

1 minute ago, Gator said:

Appreciate it.. Im just glad trading the Hughes Brothers wasn't for nothing! lol

Reinhart/Bobrovsky 

Stankoven

All 3 played a pretty key part in this run, especially in round 3. Even got a 1st for @JohnnyEhGiver that we were unable to flip for players we were after. 1 being Lafreniere, so we had to settle for Laferriere LOL

And I was very close to being taken out round 1 by @Lethunder if @Sharpshooter didn't come up clutch for me in the final 2 days!.. Been a wild season for sure. I figured id have a good shot after the deadline moves, but really didn't expect to pull it off 😅🥳

I was fully shocked when you traded them away and thought it was not a great move: cups are incredibly hard to win, but you are close, I stand corrected. Great move. 

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, Gator said:

Reinhart/Bobrovsky 

Stankoven

Assuming you win, that Jack Hughes for Bob/Reinhart deal probably won you the cup, and got me an extended window of competitiveness. Huge win-win deal

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Honkin Hronek said:

Assuming you win, that Jack Hughes for Bob/Reinhart deal probably won you the cup, and got me an extended window of competitiveness. Huge win-win deal

Only way I lose is if 18 year old playoff Sam Bennett shows up for game 6.. Really hurt letting go of Jack.

Opened the season ready to trade Quinn.. Never did I think I would have traded McDavid, Jack, and Luke at that time 🤣.. Moving McDavid almost bit me in round 3 though ngl

Edited by Gator

St Louis Blues Update

The following players will not be qualified

Leevi Aaltonen

Mitchell Stephens

Joona Luoto

Maxime Lajoie

Markus Niemelainen

Dylan Ferguson

The following players will not be offered ELC

Hugo Hävelid

Marek Hejduk

Edmonton Has the following inclusive actual roster callups;

Recall F Colin Graf assign as 3LW

Recall F Mitchell Chaffee as 4RW

Recall D Simon Edvinsson as 2 LHD / 2knd pair D

Assign incoming trade _______________ as 3rd pair LHD 

@canuck2xtreme can we please do some roster manipulations around above to reflect our actual current chart?

Move Mikko Rantannen to 1 RW reflecting his natural position

Move Jamie Benn to 1LW reflecting his natural position

Move Tyler Seguin to 2RW a position he normally most

Move Nick Paul to 2 LW reflecting value in our line up & natural position

Move Aaron Ekblad as 1RHD / Top pair D

Move Noah Hanifin as 1LHD / Top Pair D

Move Brandon Carlo as 2RHD / 2knd pair D

See below recall as 2knd pair LHD

Move Braden Schneider as 3RHD / 3rd pair D

Move Nick Cousins as 5C

Move William Carrier as 4LW his natural position

Move/Use Tyler Motte as 4RW