CFFGML - 2023-24

Washington is really excited to announce that the team has re-signed Jake McCabe, John Klingberg, Pontus Holmberg, Jonathan Quick and Tyler Tucker to contract extensions.

Jake McCabe is a player we acquired at the deadline that brings a well-rounded game to our top-4.

John Klingberg has spent his entire career in Washington and is coming off a serious injury. We are hoping that he makes a full recovery and can once again become an important player for our team.

Pontus Holmberg has developed into a versatile player in our system and we are really excited to continue watching him develop.

Jonathan Quick brings us stability between the pipes and gives us a top tier goalie tandem alongside Andre Vasilevskiy

And lastly, Tyler Tucker, a physical young defender gives us depth on the blue line.

Thank you @Mike Vanderhoek for your work at agent, as we look to further fill out or roster and organizational depth in pursuit of a GML cup.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

On 6/24/2024 at 11:04 PM, Devron said:

Thanks Mike for the negotiations 

St Louis Blues Line Up

J Skinner - T Thompson - J Kyrou 

M Joseph - D Larkin - F Zetterlund

J Dickinson - R O’Reilly - Y Trenin

I Lundestrom - R Poehling - P Kelly 

- H Lapierre

JJ Moser - Moritz Seider

Ryan Graves - Jared Spurgeon

Martin Fehervary - Ryder Korczak

Oliver Kylington - Ty Emberson

Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen

Joey Daccord

Can I get my sheet updated so I can figure out my cap situation. Much appreciated!

@canuck2xtreme @Mike Vanderhoek

On 6/25/2024 at 7:51 PM, Ilunga said:

A question for the executive. 

How many players does the ELC slide apply to.

As long as the money is invested at the time the contract is applied, it applies to all drafted players signed to ELC contracts, and it is processed by the league automatically at the end of each season.  Set it and forget it! 🙂

• Thanks 1

After a very active and successful draft, it was eating away at us we did not hit one of our big 2 targets... We had thought trading up into the top 10 would allow us to pull it off however we fell short on both. After trade talks with Dallas we decided we had the trade capital to make trading for Cayden a reality . After some hard negotiations with @JIAHN we are proud to make Cayden Lindstrom part of our team. Although it's hard to let go of not 1 but 2 incredibly skilled young players.... we see Lindstrom as a key piece of our future and are excited to land such a player. 

Snapshot85 GM Philadelphia Flyers

philadelphia-flyers-22-round-pvc-distressed-logo-wall-sign_pi3920000_altimages_ff_3920971-c4658bc3a00c872b507ealt1_full.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Colorado GM will be away in Tofino for the long weekend. We'll be checking in periodically but if I don't get back right away, please be patient. 

There's rumours flying around Denver that Nichuskin could be moved soon, with multiple teams showing interest in the enigmatic but talented winger. If you'd like to venture obtaining him at a relative bargain, get your offers in. Their GM was overheard stating that if they don't see offers they deem worthwhile, they're happy to gamble on him returning part way through the season.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • MillerTime 1

GML/NHL Draft Results Top 16 

#. Player (nhl position to gml position)

1. Macklin Celebrini (0)
2. Zayne Parekh (-8)
3. Zeev Buium (-9)
4. Artyom Levshunov (+2)
5. Cayden Lindstrom (+1)
6. Anton Silayev (-4)
7. Tij Iginla (+1)
8. Ivan Demidov (+5)
9. Sam Dickinson (-2)
10. Cole Eiserman (-10)
11. Konsta Helenius (-2)
12. Berkly Catton (+4)