[PGT] New York Islanders at Vancouver Canucks // November 15, 2023

Rubik

2 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

also... I know he's a Oiler but I love Kane is really turning around his Image... good on him... 

He will always be a woman abusing gambler to me that only a classless organization would sign after he got his contract ripped up. Contracts to get ripped up for something minor especially with his dollar amount. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Also Horvat on Boeser's goal doing the classic Horvat penalty kill of standing just close enough to make it look as if he's gonna defend the threat and ultimately isn't close enough to prevent the shot.

God I'm so glad he's no longer on our PK. He was a huge reason why it was absolutely terrible. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

That is a Shakespearean ending.  The old Captain comes to town and helps his team get a lead in an effort to steal a Victory from the city that he grew up as a professional in. Talk is about how he left, how he felt, how he feels about the town, how we feel about him, what was said etc. People remember how he said Vancouver was not a place that was supportive like his new home in NYI.

Then.  The new Captain puts a stake through his heart with a breakaway goal in OT

Beautiful. Omg beautiful.

Also, Hughes was Horvats check on the ice to win. He lost his man and Hughes read it perfectly.

Just now, Déjà Vu said:

what happened to kuzzy?

Took a Miller slap shot to the face in the 3rd. 

7 minutes ago, DANJR said:

I see this as three more wins then we only have to play .500 hockey for the rest of the year.

Not quite, as with three more wins, we'd need 66 points, but only have 63 games to do that. Gotta remember that the available games also decreases over time.

• Like 1