[PGT] New York Islanders at Vancouver Canucks // November 15, 2023

Rubik

8 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

That's NOT how it works look at Ovi look at ANY NHL player like Tanev missing teeth you can't qualify for implants till end of your career.. 

You are giving up your youth and best looks for 15 years only to fix it at retirement when you are a beat up horse basically that draws no interest. Again I stand by my thoughts you will have a hard time pulling women with a bad smile. Open tik tok and see how much women care about hygiene in a man, his height and nice smiles with nice teeth is a MUST to have a chance with a beautiful woman.

This is not it.

Titanium implants bond with the bone.  If you get hit in the implants it shatters the bone.  Busted jaw, wired shut mouth.  Plus takes 3 months for them to bond.  
I know, I have some and the x works in the dental field.

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Probably Juulson, he didn't look great tonight.

Really?  

I thought that Juulsen was perfectly fine.  He got some pucks back, made some breakout passes.  I thought that Friedman was much worst then Juulsen. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

That's NOT how it works look at Ovi look at ANY NHL player like Tanev missing teeth you can't qualify for implants till end of your career.. 

You are giving up your youth and best looks for 15 years only to fix it at retirement when you are a beat up horse basically that draws no interest. Again I stand by my thoughts you will have a hard time pulling women with a bad smile. Open tik tok and see how much women care about hygiene in a man, his height and nice smiles with nice teeth is a MUST to have a chance with a beautiful woman.

listen... being a millionaire Puts them in the upper echelon of attractiveness for women... its money first for 99% of women then Usually looks but not always, sometimes confidence or intelligence is more important... and besides that they have teeth that you can wear like a retainer all the players do this...

I have never heard of an Nhl player complain about pulling chicks/dudes whatever... you got a lot to learn young padiwan

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Jester13 said:

Juulsen is out of his depth. Can't think the game quick enough. 

Hughes - Hronek

Cole - Myers

Hirose - Friedman

Friedman played 9 minutes, Juulsen played 11.  That's actually very reflective of how well I thought those two played.  Juulsen was better then Friedman. 

2 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

Juulsen is out of his depth. Can't think the game quick enough. 

Hughes - Hronek

Cole - Myers

Hirose - Friedman

he was our worst player by far... he also has no confidence with the puck... reminds me of Juice and his first game where he sent Brendan morrison for a suicide pass

4 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

I don't think Detroit accepts Horvat for Hronek straight up the way he's been playing for us.

Allvin/JR and our pro scouts did an amazing job with that trade. 

Detroit would give massive return now for Hronek, why would they sell low on him? Really frustrating I am sure for Detroit.

1 minute ago, Dankmemes187 said:

he was our worst player by far... he also has no confidence with the puck... reminds me of Juice and his first game where he sent Brendan morrison for a suicide pass

And if we're going to shelter the bottom pair, at least have guys who have a better chance of playing safe and getting the puck out.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

Really?  

I thought that Juulsen was perfectly fine.  He got some pucks back, made some breakout passes.  I thought that Friedman was much worst then Juulsen. 

they were both not great but i noticed Juulsen more.. couple turnovers and bad touches with the puck...

I don't want to be a downer, but it feels like other teams are starting to catch up. Face it, the Islanders aren't a great team. The Montreal game could have gone either way. A bad loss to TO. Ottawa outplayed us most of the game. We started off the season in beast mode cause Tocchet got us ready with an early training camp and insisting the boys came out of the summer ready to play better. Now

• Haha 2
  • Tank 1

3 minutes ago, Darius said:

I think the scary thing is that Petey has another gear imho. He’s kinda been riding the other two (43,9) coat tails in the past few games. When he gets back on track it’s gonna be a blast! 

Why is that scary?

Pety playing @ 75% he has another 25% in him add that 25% and he has a few more points but it's not McDavid magic level, should still be at 11 mill/year or less.