[GDT] Vancouver @ Calgary, Thursday November 16th, 6PM PST

Lewlowned

1 minute ago, Haddy said:

I mean... 3/4 of the net was open. It doesn't get any easier than that unless you're playing against Nurse and Campbell

and the goalie kinda acts like me in ball hockey on the 'save' attempt

It’s still so early in the season… but as a team if we can maintain this overall level of play… well, the makeup of this team really reminds me of the 94, Naslund-era-with-better-goaltending, and 2011 teams. 

Just high octane offence, scrappy 200 foot play and timely goaltending.

1 minute ago, LionofJudah said:

My tv/internet not working is making me so anxious. How is the game? I hate missing games!!

It's the most heartwarming, complete display of what the Canucks have become this year. Words really can't describe how good watching this game feels.

55 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

What Is amazing with this group of fans in the forum is their blind naivety to potential results. Just looking at predict the score threads I seen the same users blindly boast that Canucks will win every time every game people keep predicting Canucks to win.

That type of delusional blind fanaticism is what creates disappointment and un balanced expectations. A smart fan, an intelligent fan will know when to spot a circled LOSS and when to bet a win.

Today is very much a rest day for the team and should be given to Calgary to protect and preserve. It's almost laughable to read the Predict the Score thread to see Canucks blow win predictions today when its almost certainly going to be a L.

Troll-Spray-10-25-2010.jpg.5a68eac0bc790a2bdd7ff55272e6292f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • ThereItIs 1