[GDT] Vancouver @ Calgary, Thursday November 16th, 6PM PST

Lewlowned

So for the record I don’t regularly bet but I saw that this was an option to bet on today. Kuzmenko under getting a point. So I placed the bet thinking he was going to be very sore and not 100% if playing so I took the bet $1😅 but after I placed the bet it disappeared but my $1 hasn’t been put back, I’m not breaking the rules as it was an option but play now just stole my dollar 💸. I’m guessing that after the game the bet will revert as Kuzmenko isn’t playing tonight so the bet was cancelled but there was no notification that says so. 

Long story short has this happened to anyone? I’m not a gambler but I thought it was an opportunity to make $1.87 but playnow isn’t playing nice. I’ll wake up tomorrow like…

image.gif.ba737ecd3e0726460177ddfb699d740b.gif

470DF22E-9FDE-433F-9F14-8475E2955F43.jpeg

Edited by EP Phone Home

5 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Luke Gazdic is one of my new favorite analysts. Smart succinct talking points 

Agree with you.  He also comes across as personable.  If one didnt know his playing history it would be hard to believe he was scary tough when he played a few years back. The enforcers always seem like the nice guys off the ice. 

2 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

on i on shrooms, tf kinda commercial is this lol

marvel and Canucks crossover 

it’s the pregame video 

they got the EDM robots wrong. Should be McDavid in a diaper crying for his soother, but oh well.

I would’ve preferred a Star Wars theme with VGK stormtroopers and Bettman as the Emporer behind them. 

Edited by RWJC