[GDT] Vancouver @ Calgary, Thursday November 16th, 6PM PST

Lewlowned

3 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

F67F5064-E417-4ECA-A23B-3DA30B02AAD9.jpeg

As much as I want to rip Calgary for their sporting impotencies so to speak, I also want to be reserved in my approach.

Sure, the Canucks look like they might be elite again but we also know what we've been through from 2014-2023.   

Success is wonderful but it's fleeting and cyclical.  

Enjoy the success while it's there but I'm never pissing off the hockey gods ever again.

Lesson learned from 2008-2013.

I'm just grateful that we've got a good team again.....had started to lose hope.

Edited by Jeremy Hronek

1 minute ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

As much as I want to rip Calgary for their sporting impotencies so to speak, I also want to be reserved in my approach.

Sure, the Canucks look like they might be elite again but we also know what we've been through from 2014-2023.   

Success is wonderful but it's fleeting and cyclical.  

Enjoy the success while it's there but I'm never pissing off the hockey gods ever again.

Lesson learned from 2008-2013.

Thing is, it's also ok to have fun with it while we can. Most of us know it can be fleeting....long time fans have ridden this roller coaster too long to just take it all for granted or expect it.

But I'm going to celebrate every second of success the team does have this year...especially if it's at Calgary, Edmonton or Toronto's expense.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1