[GDT] Vancouver @ Calgary, Thursday November 16th, 6PM PST

Lewlowned

11 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

Jullsen was directly to the left of that Flame that got in behind DeSmith. He let him walk in there like it was some kind of open house 

I mean if you watch the 2 second segment before the puck went in, you see that there's two Flames directly in front of Juulsen, with Juulsen's back right up against the blue paint.  

Tough to blame that one only on him. Also, the puck goes right through DeSmith. 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

We need a couple better dmen. It's obvious.

Y, Soucy is weeks away.  Late Dec is my guess.

Need at least one more in top 4.  But for now, a legit top 6.   

Bear not ready, but I think his agent said Dec.  Can use him if he recovers well. 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

They have been working us for 15 minutes and outshot us 17/5 and we still kept it a 1 goal game till the last 40 seconds.

We can still win or get a point. But it is unlikely. 

Refs calling penalties instead of letting this thing go all old school is the only way. 

I'm not sure what the schedule maker is thinking, putting the Canucks on a back to back after a eastern trip.   I knew that this one would be a tough one when I saw this schedule in the summer.   I do not mind back to back schedule after a some kind of a home stand but whatever.  

Just now, brilac said:

So does anyone have their holiday tree up?

I spent a few hours cutting down and bucking three massively damaged trees from the snowstorm the south island had 2 wednesdays back. Luckily they weren't huge trees, but one I cut the top off about a 8 foot length would be a great tree for winter lights. Might have to look again tomorrow at it.

• Like 1