[GDT] Vancouver @ Calgary, Thursday November 16th, 6PM PST

Lewlowned

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Just a thought but maybe keep Garland on the 3rd line with Joshua... you know... where there was lots of chemistry...

Then maybe move a guy like Beauvillier back onto the top line with Mikheyev and Petey... you know... where we also saw chemistry...

I just think Beauvillier isn't a bottom six guy, not his game, but the thing is we have better in the top six usually...maybe flip him with De Gizzy for a period?

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Just a thought but maybe keep Garland on the 3rd line with Joshua... you know... where there was lots of chemistry...

Then maybe move a guy like Beauvillier back onto the top line with Mikheyev and Petey... you know... where we also saw chemistry...

You have something going there.  I would play this line with Garland on 3rd line and play them a lot of minutes and rest the top guys unless we get within 1.  I would give Karlsson a shot with Petterson to give him some small boost and see if they got some kind of chemistry.  They do not even have a leg tonight.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

O'Rourke, who has a long history of open corruption.  The league should be ashamed of his continued employment.

Yup…one of the suspect 4 who have habitually screwed-over our ‘Nucks in their most emotional & dramatic games of the past. 

Whenever I would learn that it was  Devorski (retired), Sutherland, O’Rourke or O’Halloran (retired) working…I’d say oh, hell!

Devorski’s brother is a linesman & he seems to blow icing calls & keeps screwing with us from his angle, too. 

^Bet all of those jokers will get post-career head-office league jobs, to assign game-officials that will carry on doing this league president’s bidding too. 

22 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

Who the hell are you to say if I can’t stand a player or not? He is not a legit NHL player. I don’t care where he is from. You get the players in there who are based on skill, not where they are from. Go back into your hole

yeah, he's not a legit nhl player, he's an ahl player filling in, like I said. stop expecting the guy to be something he's not. he didn't write his own number on the lineup card. 

grow up, is all. I'm sick of seeing so-called "fans" of this team constantly shredding their own players worse than any opposing fans ever would. 

Edited by tas