[GDT] Vancouver @ Calgary, Thursday November 16th, 6PM PST

Lewlowned

5 minutes ago, brilac said:

Nothing is wrong with me! 

I haven't even put mine up! But I am analyzing the living room of where to put my holiday tree! 

I think I need someone with interior design expertise! 

By the way, it’s a Christmas tree. Calling it a holiday tree is politically correct bs. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Need a bigger d-man to shore up the corps. 

A solid top 6 like Zadorov and a solid top 4 would really bring this team to the next level. 

Top 4 may take some time to find but I would try to find another Soucy level top 6 that brings those elements you mention. 

I don’t want to burn out our D like Hughes/Hronek. I think playing so much, like last night has led to some fatigue plays like with Hughes got caught with a hit. 

Just now, Crimson JH said:

Yep, tree down (and Christmas theme too) on Jan 1st, but the outdoor light stays up until Feb. 

Yeah, one year I had my tree up until March! 

I was drunk and cheerful at Target while shopping with my mother and niece and bought a few trees! 

When we got back to my place, my mother and my niece decorated it. It looked really nice, but it was up til March due to other reasons. 

1 minute ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

Yup, it's everywhere. Getting tire repaired at crappy tire the other day, Christmas tunes blaring while I sat and waited 🙄

My son used to work at London Drugs , he hated hearing Christmas music at home lol 

6 minutes ago, brilac said:

Nothing is wrong with me! 

I haven't even put mine up! But I am analyzing the living room of where to put my holiday tree! 

I think I need someone with interior design expertise! 

If you move your kitty Kat's chair over, you can probably slip it in the corner....image.png.9fd11e8e0d2f5d2ef56cd40dcc7d4912.png