[GDT] Vancouver @ Calgary, Thursday November 16th, 6PM PST

Lewlowned

10 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Need a bigger d-man to shore up the corps. 

If only Parayko didn't have a back injury that's still fresh in everyone's mind.  He's looking okay this year, but it would be a big risk....  however he's the prototype of what we need, a huge top 4 RHD. 

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

They gave up. That's my point. Hey we played last night, it's ok to take the night off. Basically after the first ten min it was game over. They abandoned their staples. I am a bit worried about 5 on 5. Haven't generated much the last couple of games. Without the pp we would be in big trouble.

That's not what it is at all.

They're gassed. They're humans not robots. 

Give them a break for crying out loud.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Tired team. D-core needs more bodies. Hughes/Hronek can’t play 1/2 a game all year. They will struggle to manage over the wear and tear of a season if one injury throws it out of sync. 

A top 4 and another top 6. Top 6 will be the easy one to do right now. Top 4 will take time to find the right deal. 

Have to remember it was back to back but it is not like they travelled very far. I feel like we are letting them off too easy. Yes Calgary didn't play last night but didn't we lose a game where we sat and were waiting for a team in Toronto last weekend? Toronto looked way better than us that game and we were rested. We still lost 5-2 with our number one goalie in net.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Losing to Toronto on national television is worse. 

But we followed it up with more wins. They wanted to pile on but they couldn't. 

We can take the L here and we will be that much more ready for another run. 

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

That's not what it is at all.

They're gassed. They're humans not robots. 

Give them a break for crying out loud.

So… that Opening intro was a sham for the Canucks to make a big comeback fighting against Ai…?  😉