[GDT] Vancouver @ Calgary, Thursday November 16th, 6PM PST

Lewlowned

Not going to be too upset.  

Tired from OT game last night.  Short rest with early game start.  

Slightly depleted lineup on the road.  

JR was right about this team.   Everything needs to be right.  Injuries will sink them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Wing said:

What do you guys think of Karlsson's game tonight? Being the fresh skater I was hoping he would do more.

responsible. nhl-ready. could fill a spot on a rebuilding team. hint hint Calgary. hoglander had good jump too.

When you see Hughes make rare mistakes, yea it's an off night for the team. No one was sharp, including DeSmith who could have had a couple of those goals back. Not gonna blame him for having an off night.

I was hoping to see more from Karlsson tonight, but i think he might just be what he is. 

They'll return to form on Saturday - something i could never say before. 

2 hours ago, RookieFan said:

Maybe with that mentality you can have fun but you'll never win the predict the score contest and be crowned champ of this forum. So IF you just want to have fun enjoy the game!

Thanks! Im happy for you that you were right and I hope this was the chosen L and everything.

Pathetic.  Worst performance of the year against a very average team.  No back to back BS excuses are acceptable.  I hope the shame can be used for motivation.  Either this team was punching WAY above their class, or we are seeing the .400 team that truely are.  NEXT

Edited by TheRev
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1