[GDT] Vancouver @ Calgary, Thursday November 16th, 6PM PST

Lewlowned

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

This is a real problem for the organization. You need to have another top dman to take the pressure off of having to play Quinn 29 min a night. It's too much. I don't know how they are going to acquire another to dman but it's needed.

Need to get Hirose back into the mix imo.

I know he's not a top 4 guy but he's a reliable enough player that he can play legit mins & not hurt you like Juulsen. 

Just now, Snoop Hogg said:

Truthfully, I predicted the Islanders to beat us, but we won and I’m superstitious, so I did the same thing, hoping for the same result. 

I try not to be but times people say shut out when we're winning by a ton, seems like they score right after lol, Miss Creech but would bring up shut outs n stats lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Hughes letting his lead in D-men +/- stat slipping ... -3 now.  Petey a -4.  Only + players are Karlsson and Lafferty 

28 mins last night

Almost 25 today. 

It's too much.  Lack of D depth will not take this team far.  

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

This is what elite team losses look like. We made them sweat , we got the first goal. It was winnable 

Too many defensive Lulls in the game. Mentally tired. I think they are overplaying Hughes. I am a bit concerned with their game 5 on 5. Hopefully they just need rest and practice. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

You could put Beau and Garland in the same category. Beau has been worse so far this year but the both of them don't really offer anything of significance.

I'm convinced that you don't watch the games but just check the boxscores.  

Garland has been one of our best forwards but hasn't gotten much production on the 3rd line.  Still, they've dominated posession at 5 on 5.  

Garland wasn't that good today, but I thought that Mikheyev and Petey were equally as bad. 

3 minutes ago, TheRev said:

Pathetic.  Worst performance of the year against a very average team.  No back to back BS excuses are acceptable.  I hope the shame can be used for motivation.  Either this team was punching WAY above their class, or we are seeing the .400 team that truely are.  NEXT

Sad Cry Baby GIF by WWE

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

I'm convinced that you don't watch the games but just check the boxscores.  

Garland has been one of our best forwards but hasn't gotten much production on the 3rd line.  Still, they've dominated posession at 5 on 5.  

Garland wasn't that good today, but I thought that Mikheyev and Petey were equally as bad. 

I would agree and I do watch but I am not a fan of Garland regardless. He's makes way too much money to be a third line player. I don't think he's been one of the best forwards on this team for that price.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I would agree and I do watch but I am not a fan of Garland regardless. He's makes way too much money to be a third line player. I don't think he's been one of the best forwards sorry this year for that price.

All the other GM's in the league agree with you. 

Garland is the epitome of looking busy while doing nothin

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I would agree and I do watch but I am not a fan of Garland regardless. He's makes way too much money to be a third line player. I don't think he's been one of the best forwards on this team for that price.