[GDT] Vancouver @ Calgary, Thursday November 16th, 6PM PST

Lewlowned

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I would agree and I do watch but I am not a fan of Garland regardless. He's makes way too much money to be a third line player. I don't think he's been one of the best forwards on this team for that price.

Pretty hard to argue with this. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

28 mins last night

Almost 25 today. 

It's too much.  Lack of D depth will not take this team far.  

23:27 today...  

6 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Need to get Hirose back into the mix imo.

I know he's not a top 4 guy but he's a reliable enough player that he can play legit mins & not hurt you like Juulsen. 

I find Friedman to be the weakest link.  Juulsen has been slightly better then Friedman for me, and you can see it by the minutes earned.  

11:45 for Friedman, 15:12 for Juulsen.  

Either way, I'd love to improve on both Friedman and Juulsen.  I'd rather give Hirose a chance over either one of those two right now. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, TheRev said:

Pathetic.  Worst performance of the year against a very average team.  No back to back BS excuses are acceptable.  I hope the shame can be used for motivation.  Either this team was punching WAY above their class, or we are seeing the .400 team that truely are.  NEXT

A lot to unpack in this post. Not acceptable? Pathetic? BS excuses? 
The team is down a  few players and was clearly gassed. I’m disappointed but I’m not going to dump on the team. 

One loss in a row is not the end of the world. Gonna have a nice glass of red wine. On to the next one. 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, PistolPete13 said:

A lot to unpack in this post. Not acceptable? Pathetic? BS excuses? 
The team is down a  few players and was clearly gassed. I’m disappointed but I’m not going to dump on the team. 

One loss in a row is not the end of the world. Gonna have a nice glass of red wine. On to the next one. 

Hahahahaa ignore him.

the trolls are finally crawling out from under their bridges again. 

Be awhile eh, trolls! ernest scared stupid halloween GIF by absurdnoise

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

Nucks didn't have much pushback after Miller got roughed up. No call, refs put the whistles away

Refs in general have been terrible this year. Interference is creeping back. Players dump the puck in and opposing players are holding them up for a few seconds. I thought that was supposed to be out of the game even if it is only for a second.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, conquestofbaguettes said:

3 games in 4 days.  They were bagged. You could see it. But that's okay!

12-4-1 is still great!

Not just great, it’s excellent. 4 losses in 15 games. No one would have predicted that, yet here some of us are, crying. Lol

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 1

• Jess unfeatured this topic
  • Jess unpinned this topic
Just now, Devron said:

Not just great, it’s excellent. 4 losses in 15 games. No one would have predicted that, yet here some of us are, crying. Lol

I think we are just expecting them to win every game which is a great thing. Better than expecting them to lose every game. What a difference a year makes.

• Like 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think we are just expecting them to win every game which is a great thing. Better than expecting them to lose every game. What a difference a year makes.

Yeah it’s been wild, I have predicted them to lose some of these games and they’ve blown me away. I predicted a loss tonight though with the schedule. The last one that really suprised me was beating Dallas. And even the last one vs the Oilers. I thought no way we would beat them a third time 

• Like 1