[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Calgary Flames // November 16, 2023

Rubik

No

1 minute ago, Slegr said:

Canucks looked tired for sure. No help from refs tonight though. Key moment in game when it was 1-1 when Garland got cross checked in the face in front of the opposition end, no refs or linemen called it. Should have been an easy 4 min power play. Instead, Calgary took control.

No question the refs were avoiding PPs this game. Don't want the Nucks to be the poster boys for too long, it takes away from their Mcdiver and Matspues marketing strategy. Can't have too many Canadian teams in the spotlight... Just need to play better 5 on 5 and toughen up a bit more for play-off style hockey.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Redhdlois said:

Who is in charge of this forum, and why am I getting ads for Naughty Wedding Photos and Uncensored Beach Photos ?!?

The ads cover the cost of the forum but we don’t decide which ads the service shows us. Some are pretty random that’s for sure. Cost of the team dropping the message board unfortunately. 

• Cheers 1

Frustrating game to watch.  As many here have already said, they looked bagged, but Canucks have bounced back after games like this year so I'm sure they will be fine Saturday.  Games like these are going to happen, just look at Colorado this year.

• Cheers 3

Was expecting a L tonight with the schedule and some of the injuries - they all looked gassed from the net out.  Unfortunate because the Lames look average at best when pressed.  The schedule looks favourable for the next few, they should be able to get back on track - especially if Kuz and Suter come back and settle the lines down.

Nice to see Hronek stand up for Hughes.  I still think the team needs another quality D man, even with Soucy in the lineup ...would be nice to have two solid pairs to take pressure of Hughes.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Tonight's game is not even worth talking about.   Schedule-maker is not even making any sense.  When I saw the schedule this summer, it is this game that I knew that they wouldn't have a chance.  Rest of the schedule looks good for the season.  One too many air miles this month.    We need to get through Thanksgiving week with another back to back next week.  After that, it looks good.  

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, coolboarder said:

Tonight's game is not even worth talking about.   Schedule-maker is not even making any sense.  When I saw the schedule this summer, it is this game that I knew that they wouldn't have a chance.  Rest of the schedule looks good for the season.  One too many air miles this month.    We need to get through Thanksgiving week with another back to back next week.  After that, it looks good.  

Even if we lose all the games till Thanksgiving they would still be on pace for a 100 pt season. 

6 minutes ago, Redhdlois said:

Who is in charge of this forum, and why am I getting ads for Naughty Wedding Photos and Uncensored Beach Photos ?!?

Lol same management, but I haven't got any of those, we're you looking for swim suits recently, my ads usually get specified by my Google searches lol