NFL Thread

Shift-4

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

This Vikings/Lions game is turning into a thing.

Anyone watching football today? LOL just me?

Yes, watching the game as well. The NFL season has been very entertaining. So much parody, and the storylines have been good. Feel bad for some of the injured players. Lot of talent on the sidelines. And what an era of QBs. Should be a very competitive playoffs.

• Cheers 1

Bottle job by the Jags. Many picked them to win the AFC South.   The Texans win last night and the Jags loss means that the Texans win the South.  The Steelers and Bill's are in.  Only thing left to decide is the East and the Phish play the Bill's.  Winner takes.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Gurn said:

Saints score T.D  despite coach saying no. ENd of the game and he wanted victory formation. Team faked it and scored.

Can't have the inmates running the asylum.

How did the other club and their coach react to that? 

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

How did the other club and their coach react to that? 

Confrontation at center field, some cursing.

After the game interview and Saints coach apologizes for what happened, say he didn't run that play-but his team decided to get a td for the guy that scored .

Said he has "no Problem" with other coach being mad- as he would be in those shoes.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Maybe last game as Seahawks coach 

BE about time for a re-boot/rebuild anyhow.

I'll always think of Seattle/Carrol era as "what could have been"

Just give the f in ball to Lynch and let the best runner in the league carry the rock.

Back to back Super Bowls, and likely 1 or 2 more in the next 4 years.

Nope.

• Vintage 1

13 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Wild card next weekend. 

NFC:

Packers at Cowboys.

Rams at  Lions

Eagles at Bucs

AFC

Browns at Texans

Phish at Chiefs 

Steelers at Bill's

My picks....

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

9 hours ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Wild card next weekend. 

NFC:

Packers at Cowboys.

Rams at  Lions

Eagles at Bucs

AFC

Browns at Texans

Phish at Chiefs 

Steelers at Bill's

I still can't believe how the Eagles crashed and burned. 

Yes i have a hard time writing them off but maybe they just fell apart. My worry about hurts was always that he wasn't great in big college games at alabama or oklahoma and he seems to be back on that pattern this season. We'll see as they have so much talent.

Glad 49ers have the bye. Darnold's fumble to lose the game was so clumsy. 

My picks:

Packers > cowboys

Lions > Rams

Eagles> Bucs

Texans> Browns 

Dolphins>Chiefs

Bills> Steelers

1 hour ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Yes i have a hard time writing them off but maybe they just fell apart. My worry about hurts was always that he wasn't great in big college games at alabama or oklahoma and he seems to be back on that pattern this season. We'll see as they have so much talent.

Glad 49ers have the bye. Darnold's fumble to lose the game was so clumsy. 

My picks:

Packers > cowboys

Lions > Rams

Eagles> Bucs

Texans> Browns 

Dolphins>Chiefs

Bills> Steelers

As a Sooner fan, I tend to follow the former players when they get to the NFL.....right now, I'd have to say Ceedee Lamb is outperforming them all, but as for the QB's, I spent most of the season (and the past couple of seasons) thinking that Hurts as a pro, had eclipsed the two Heisman winners in Mayfield and Murray. Now that looks like a toss-up....

Regarding your picks, I love the optimism on the Packers, and I hope you're right, but Dallas is just a different animal at home. I fully expect them to handle the Pack and would back them as a favorite against the Lions or Rams.....

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

As a Sooner fan, I tend to follow the former players when they get to the NFL.....right now, I'd have to say Ceedee Lamb is outperforming them all, but as for the QB's, I spent most of the season (and the past couple of seasons) thinking that Hurts as a pro, had eclipsed the two Heisman winners in Mayfield and Murray. Now that looks like a toss-up....

Regarding your picks, I love the optimism on the Packers, and I hope you're right, but Dallas is just a different animal at home. I fully expect them to handle the Pack and would back them as a favorite against the Lions or Rams.....

There's very few great college qbs who make it. I thought murray would have done well but something fell off and even lawrence who seemed like a lock. Lamb is having a good season but i don't trust mike mccarthy, not even at home. We'll see as it is a young packers team. 

• Cheers 1