NFL Thread

Shift-4

On 12/23/2023 at 11:25 AM, runningback33 said:

Bengals(8-6)/Steelers(7-7)1:30pm NBC/TSN

Bills(8-6)Chargers(5-9) 5pm TSN

Ugly win by the Bills, as they play down to the level of competition....again....Still, like Josh said, at this point it's a case of just get the W....and they did.

Getting some help too. Steelers beat the Bengals, Browns beat the Texans and the Falcons beat the Colts. Now if the Bucs can hang on and beat the Jags....and who knows? Maybe the Cowboys will do us a solid and win a road game....

Edited by RupertKBD
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Not really an NFL but heard about this singer cheering for the Chiefs. So now hate that team and celebrate them losing. 

I have nothing against her.  I just like taking digs at obnoxious chiefs fans.  Fortunately we have no obnoxious ones here so I'm just looking to give everyone a laugh.  😉

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

This puts a sizable dent in his MVP status.  I'm thinking Llamar is the likely front-runner after this game is over.  Then Purdy 2nd and possibly Josh Allen 3rd since the Bills would be screwed without him.

CmC > purdy, purdy can't beat teams alone.

CMC, Hill in miami, lamar, allen are all decent options

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

They are disappointing @OldFaithfulcap

I've been a 49ers fan since I was about 8, since 1995 it's been nothing but disappointment.

I think we're the maple leafs of the NFL now. Overhyped regular season, suspect coaching when we aren't in front.

Edited by OldFaithfulcap
f
  • Upvote 1