NFL Thread

Shift-4

The great escape.....phew.

First of all Dre is the heart of the defence. Warner is great but he's a bit too much into his ego whereas Dre is just john henry giving it. From that day in seattle where he killed that TE to prevent a TD, he's just been the engine.

I was ready to proclaim us the maple leafs and give up on purdy on the drive before the TD. He does some awful throws and i didn't think he had the mettle to win but thankfully they finally had a comeback.

I haven't been impressed by the niners d all year, wilks doesn't pressure enough but bosa was huge on the last few drives. 

It was an escape, but it was what is needed. Better bring it against the Lions who i'm assuming will win.

• Cheers 1

That game was much closer than I thought it would be. As someone with no dog in the fight, I was disappointed that Carlson missed that FG....Would have been fun to see OT.

Can't believe Love threw that game ending ball though....every High School QB knows you don't try and throw back across the grain, when you're rolling out. He should have just thrown it OB and taken another shot....

I'm going to enjoy watching the trajectory of the Pack next year.

I don't think I watched one down of them this year until the dismantling of the Cowboys last week. Shame on me.

2 hours ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

The great escape.....phew.

First of all Dre is the heart of the defence. Warner is great but he's a bit too much into his ego whereas Dre is just john henry giving it. From that day in seattle where he killed that TE to prevent a TD, he's just been the engine.

I was ready to proclaim us the maple leafs and give up on purdy on the drive before the TD. He does some awful throws and i didn't think he had the mettle to win but thankfully they finally had a comeback.

I haven't been impressed by the niners d all year, wilks doesn't pressure enough but bosa was huge on the last few drives. 

It was an escape, but it was what is needed. Better bring it against the Lions who i'm assuming will win.

Great escape is right... that was a nail biter man! The d was the saving grace yesterday. Hopefully deebo injury isn't terrible haven't looked into it yet.

• Cheers 1

Another game where I didn't have a dog in the fight, but I respectfully disagree with Collinsworth and the Zebras....that was a clear PI on that 2 pt try by the Bucs, IMO....

Luckily, it didn't have an effect on the outcome.