NFL Thread

Shift-4

The irony of this has been the only game this year in the NFL I've watched even part of a game.

Yeah. Don't really miss it. I'll be one of the few missing the Super Hype Bowl. Then again, I don't watch the All Star Game either. Just the skills competition.

Might not even watch that.

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Smashian Kassian said:

DET really blew it

The 4th down gambles really blew up it in Detroit's face.

4th and 2 on the 28 yd line.

4th and 3 on the 30 yd line.

High % field goals from that range.

• ThereItIs 1

8 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

seeing reactions on twitter about this chiefs run, they are 2011 vancouver canucks level hated by other fans around the league. i love it

Hate aside, from a cap space and team construction POV, the Ravens are more closely that if we take their regular season stats into account. That defense was stacked and they coasted to the 1st seed. Only to unravel.

If you compare the rosters from the last time they met in the superbowl then wow

Niners upgraded at every position (hargrave = buckner, hufanga would be the same as old sherm, cmc, aiyuk, purdy > coleman, bolden, jimmy g). 

KC has some better d-players but no hill anymore. Mahomes however is better.

19 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

If you compare the rosters from the last time they met in the superbowl then wow

Niners upgraded at every position (hargrave = buckner, hufanga would be the same as old sherm, cmc, aiyuk, purdy > coleman, bolden, jimmy g). 

KC has some better d-players but no hill anymore. Mahomes however is better.

You should let Wilks know. He lost the memo me thinks

Edited by forty9er
  • Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, forty9er said:

You should let Wilks know. He lost the memo me thinks

I expect shanahan to ride his ass, as you cannot play passive zone against mahomes, he'll kill you. Warner has lost a step speedwise so they should work out who they can spy with. I wish hufanga was back, sigh. Warner needs to shadow kelce. I want to see a lot more shifts and secondary blitzes. We have a lot of time.

• Like 1