NFL Thread

Shift-4

5 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Packers are destroying the Lions.

I did not have that on my bingo card.

Yeah, what's going on there?

I can't watch because I'm working.

Kinda   :classic_ninja:

Aiyuk's been open all day, finally gets one and niners should be able to lock this down.

I'm still not convinced, next week against the eagles is going to be huge. I'm ok with holding a few things back but will show if they have extra gears. Wilks worries me against smith, smith is so good at finding gaps.

I do wonder if the 49ers will go all out against the Eagles due to seeding. The Eagles have the edge in record and they only have the cowboys and seahawks to put up a challenge. The 49ers play seattle again but they also face the ravens. If you are shanahan do you go all out for the win showing off the full playbook or do you hold some back and hope to use it in the championship game (if you get that far). I think the niners won't show too much after the 1st and hurts will run a lot but i bet they have a containment strategy for the postseason - old georgia vs alabama game tactics). 

Apparently he wanted CJ Stroud instead of Bryce Young.  CJ is the typical taller QB, something Frank is more used to having.  Thing is, there are soooo many holes in the Panthers roster, there isn't much even an experienced QB could do.  

They don't even have a 1st round pick this upcoming draft to help fill their roster holes.  The Bears are laughing all the way to the Draft.

Cowboys' Thanksgiving blowout drew 3rd-largest TV audience in NFL regular-season history

In total, 41.438 million people tuned into a game that was decided by five touchdowns. That's the power of the Cowboys, with more than a little help from a captive Thanksgiving audience and perhaps Dolly Parton's halftime show as well.

https://sports.yahoo.com/cowboys-thanksgiving-blowout-drew-3rd-largest-tv-audience-in-nfl-regular-season-history-220735509.html

• Thanks 1