[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Seattle Kraken ⏰ Nov. 18, 2023, 7:00 PM PT📍Rogers Arena

twonum

29 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

I'm not not a millionaire pro athlete, so no, I have never done that. The Canucks are, though.

Too many lazy mistakes cost them. Too tired to make a pass? c'mon. 

And it was mainly disappointing because it was the Flames. I can't stand the Flames or Oilers. Hate losing to them.

Omg.. so you have never been dog tired and made mistakes?  Go try running 10km and then take a 2 hr rest and then do it again.. think you could do as well in the second run, same amount of time? Hardly! Different circumstances etc but same end result! 

The best runners in the world couldn't, asking ANYONE to do it would be ludicrous but for all intents and purposes that's what your saying.. 

Their pro athletes yeah but not robots.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, iceman1964 said:

Omg.. so you have never been dog tired and made mistakes?  Go try running 10km and then take a 2 hr rest and then do it again.. think you could do as well in the second run, same amount of time? Hardly! Different circumstances etc but same end result! 

The best runners in the world couldn't, asking ANYONE to do it would be ludicrous but for all intents and purposes that's what your saying.. 

Their pro athletes yeah but not robots.. 

I used to be a marathoner, I know tired and having to push through. And I've made plenty of mistakes. 

It's fine, I know the Canucks have injuries and were tired, but I hate losing to the Flames. 

16 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Just wants to get going to the rink ..

and gets benched at home !!

😉

He's perfect.

Sorry not sorry.

Some guys act all macho and tough...this is a real man right here. Soft pink blanket and all.

• Like 4

Amazing there isn't more damage to Kuzmenko's face, so happy about that. Incredible really, no broken teeth, no broken bones, That was a hard f'n shot by Miller. Love Kuzy, and I think the smiles are to show the fans that he's okay and good to go. Warrior. 

• Like 3
  • Vintage 1