[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Seattle Kraken ⏰ Nov. 18, 2023, 7:00 PM PT📍Rogers Arena

twonum

4 hours ago, John.Tallhouse said:

Soldier

IMG_0084.jpeg

Unreal that he's back out there this fast. #Respect

Soccer players get a hang nail and roll around on the field like they've been shot.

Hockey Players.....but, but, your legs off....no problem, hand me that duct tape and just push me towards the ice....

1 minute ago, VegasCanuck said:

Unreal that he's back out there this fast. #Respect

Soccer players get a hang nail and roll around on the field like they've been shot.

Hockey Players.....but, but, your legs off....no problem, hand me that duct tape and just push me towards the ice....

And LeBron like that too

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tofu_Bud said:

Honestly, big game imo. Divisional opponent and nipping a 2 game skid would be fantastic.  Another tough condensed schedule coming up so hoping for a W!

2 game skid? Weren't games 3 and 4 the last time we lost 2 straight?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Warning:

I am a non drinker and plan on having not one but TWO Smirnoff's vodka drinks during the game tonight to take the edge off.

So if I get out of hand please just ignore me. Ribs might give me a time out but I'll get out on bail.

sassy trailer park boys GIF

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, MathIsFun said:

I started teaching in Vancouver in 1970, and the Canucks started in Vancouver in 1970. I vowed to keep teaching in some way until they won the Stanley Cup. While Nov 22, 2022 I had a heart attack while teaching in a school. Had four stents put in, and I decided that it was time. My Dad had worked in his business until he was 75, and I turned 75 over the last Christmas holidays, so I had one more day of teacher-on-call on Jan 19, 2023. So after that day was over, I had taught on and off for 53 years in mathematics and computer science so I pulled the plug. Always a Canuck fan! 

So math questions you can help us right? 🙂

• ThereItIs 1

14 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Warning:

I am a non drinker and plan on having not one but TWO Smirnoff's vodka drinks during the game tonight to take the edge off.

So if I get out of hand please just ignore me. Ribs might give me a time out but I'll get out on bail.

Shall we start a gofundme for you? 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Warning:

I noticed you’ve been channeling your inner angry goose

3 hours ago, Joe King said:

Thank you. I would go games on my own. No one I knew cared about the team.

I didn't go to any games the first year because I was to young to go on my own and I had no money. The following summer I got a job as a labourer so I had money. And I became a member of the Royal Bank Kids club I believe it was called. By being a member I remember getting Canucks game tickets for ten bucks. I would take public transit to and from games. I was very independent at a very young age. Also times were different then [safer].

so our Grandkid is taking my wife and I out for all you can eat sushi. It's 4:45 here so plenty of time to eat and make it back home to watch the game.

Thank you to all that have given me birthday wishes.

This birthday and anniversary has been awesome so far.

Even a loss tonight can't change that. But I am hoping for an entertaining game and a win would be great.

Welcome to the old boys club. I've got about 10 years on you and have been a loyal fan from day 1. This isn't the 1st year I've thought this could be the one. I actually think it's going to be next year.

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Kucherov ties the 3 amigos for pt lead.

Need to get a pt each to stay ahead tonight.  

That’s classic. 

We’re not rooting for one league  leading scorer , we’re rooting for 3 league leading scorers. 

It will be 50 years before that happens again. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1