[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Seattle Kraken ⏰ Nov. 18, 2023, 7:00 PM PT📍Rogers Arena

twonum

7 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Guess I haven’t being paying attention.  Familiar with overseas pre-season but not so much during mid-season. Thanks . 

Any chance they stay there? 

Yeah, mostly pre-season games, but they had regular season global series last year and I guess this year too. 

No, they finish tomorrow

The longest losing streak I will tolerate before going postal this season is 3 games. This team is good enough to do that. So I’m not overly worried if they lose tonight after such a hot start, but I expect more wins than losses over any 10-game stretch. That will guarantee a playoff spot and some sweet, sweet post-season hockey!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe King said:

Hoping for a big win. Today is my 65th birthday and also our 45th wedding anniversary. GCG

Congratulation, the second number is remarkable achievement in today’s world

GCG!

21 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

After that disappointing effort against the Flames and a big loss, I have no idea which Canucks team will show up tonight. 

Fate is the key.

13 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

were you a fan of the whl and pchl canucks too?

nice to see some over sixty members. in another 20 years, you'll have caught up to me.

happy birthday, anniversary and longevity. maybe the canucks will give you a nice gift.

Yeah, you've got me by a few years.   I'm a late war baby (1944)

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

We seem to be getting more passive in our play lately, we need to get back to that attack with confidence and physicality like we did in the beginning of the season. Really liked Miller's physical work on McDavid the first couple of games. Calgary got physical with us and we didn't respond. 

Soucy is noticeably missed on the team I hope he returns sooner rather then later. Others need to fill in for him until then, physicality wise IMO.

• Cheers 3