[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Seattle Kraken ⏰ Nov. 18, 2023, 7:00 PM PT📍Rogers Arena

twonum

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Are you and Canuckfan82 doomer buddies now ? 

I am just an observer of the game. I feel like it's OK to honest about how the team has been playing lately, so long as you aren't only negative all the time.

When was the last game the canucks were clearly the better team on the ice. Be honest. It was the Dallas game over 3 weeks ago

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

The officiating has been decent tonight, but it’s a league wide issue when it’s not good. 

Your standards are being skewed..if you live near a sewage treatment plant, you get used to the smell...if all you see is Canuck players, interfered with, sticks held and even guys being tackled and picked, constantly, you get used to no calls and become accepting of piss poor reffing. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

They've been chasing the puck all night......pretty tough to draw penalties that way.  

Höglander being held on the boards. Myers being interfered with to allow a 2 on 1. Boeser getting mugged in the corner. I could go on. 

• Sad 1

Just now, KILLER said:

Your standards are being skewed..if you live near a sewage treatment plant, you get used to the smell...if all you see is Canuck players, interfered with, sticks held and even guys being tackled and picked, constantly, you get used to no calls and become accepting of piss poor reffing. 

Calm down, calm down .Board is pissy tonight.

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

Totally. There's an ebb and flow to things. I just want folks to move away from the mantra that canucks always get screwed by the refs. But I agree, there are certain refs that just blow

Some refs just see games as a free pay cheque. What do you mean I have to work for money.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

4 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

Take your Homer goggles off. We only squeaked out the NYI win because we were gifted 6 powerplays to NYI's 2. We scored on 3 of them

Plays a big part in them swallowing their whistles...don't want our potent pp putting teams down.

Ok, quit playing with these little squid and WIN DA TURD

I've had enough already of Gap-Tooth Eberle, Yama-Yama, and Grubby boy in net...oh, and their coach, with his cough lozenge name can F.O. too

"My voice is getting hoarse, I better grab some Hackstols at Shoppers"

(yes, bin drinkin)

GCG!!!

2 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Its going to be a grind this game. 

Its largely felt very boring and slow to move around the ice.

Team needs to keep moving their feet and spent more time 5v5 in the Kraken's zone to wear them down.

It's also going to be more of a grind as the season goes. If we press more then the powerplays will come but not when you're chasing 

• Like 2