[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Seattle Kraken ⏰ Nov. 18, 2023, 7:00 PM PT📍Rogers Arena

twonum

2 minutes ago, KILLER said:

Your standards are being skewed..if you live near a sewage treatment plant, you get used to the smell...if all you see is Canuck players, interfered with, sticks held and even guys being tackled and picked, constantly, you get used to no calls and become accepting of piss poor reffing. 

I realize how bad the reffing is, I’m just not going to imagine that it’s only a Canucks issue. 

i mean…..bruh. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

I am just an observer of the game. I feel like it's OK to honest about how the team has been playing lately, so long as you aren't only negative all the time.

When was the last game the canucks were clearly the better team on the ice. Be honest. It was the Dallas game over 3 weeks ago

Dallas game was 2 weeks ago.

And the results are what matters....they've got those. No one cares if the two points aren't pretty and picture perfect. 

Yes, they need to regroup a bit recently. But no team just blows through unscathed and dominates every game.

4 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

I am just an observer of the game. I feel like it's OK to honest about how the team has been playing lately, so long as you aren't only negative all the time.

When was the last game the canucks were clearly the better team on the ice. Be honest. It was the Dallas game over 3 weeks ago

Ok doomer. 

That's pure tripe. Good teams win even when their games are not flawless. 

• Haha 1