[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Seattle Kraken ⏰ Nov. 18, 2023, 7:00 PM PT📍Rogers Arena

twonum

Disappointed

Lack do D depth is showing.  Lot of mistakes and blown coverages, esp in third. 

See what adjustments they can make. 

No much time to get practice time.  

Sucks to lost it a div opponent

Better win the next one in Seattle. 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Everyone was onboard when we were winning, best defensive pair, top three point leaders in the league ... now jumping off the bandwagon. Lol ... gtfo

It's kind of sad to me. To wait for us to fail to be "right".

What a miserable way to hockey. Believe in the team, they've given us reason to. Get behind them and cheer them on even when they struggle. All teams do at times. We've seen what they're capable of...no reason to think it's all just been luck or "weak teams". BS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

The Canucks are 12-4-1 and you think they have glaring holes. Don't be so fucking daft. 

I mean, I am not off the wagon. But some of us got some flack for saying we had a soft schedule to start the year. The next two weeks are the toughest part of the first two months. Just sayin' that some of us didn't fully buy our early record. Again, I am not off the wagon. But I wanted to see this team play the tougher games and see how they respond. This was a tough game, all the divisional games we have the next couple weeks are gonna be rough. These are the important games to win to help us make the playoffs. Two regulation losses, it's not ideal. I am sure we'll dig up some excuses though.

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

What a miserable way to hockey. Believe in the team, they've given us reason to. Get behind them and cheer them on even when they struggle. All teams do at times.

It's not waiting for them to fail to be right. It's the fact they said they need to be better after the last game and this is the effort they came out with. Old Canucks effort. Entitled effort. It's concerning. Petey has looked awful now for a while. We really only have one line if he is not his regular self.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

What a miserable way to hockey. Believe in the team, they've given us reason to. Get behind them and cheer them on even when they struggle. All teams do at times. We've seen what they're capable of...no reason to think it's all just been luck or "weak teams". BS.

Well said. Just because we lose a couple or go on a losing streak doesn't mean we won't find our game again ... life ebbs and flows. This was bound to happen after such a hot start. 

• Cheers 1

I dont know how realistic it is to expect them to keep up the juggernaut pace with 2 AHLers out of 6 on the D.    This also puts other guys in the position of playing higher in the lineup than they should be  and the top pair end up playing practically half the game.  They need another top 4 D man and probably another bottom pair guy that is NHL calibre - even if Soucy is healthy they need to bolster the D.

Also, Suter is a key piece to that bottom 6, so smart and defensively inclined.  Keeps things calm and makes the right play.

They should make the playoffs, but until they fix the holes im not sure they can compete with the top dogs in a 7 game series.

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1