[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Seattle Kraken ⏰ Nov. 18, 2023, 7:00 PM PT📍Rogers Arena

twonum

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

He's smiling afterward. And the Academy Award goes to.....

402033687_10160646234315549_494098137137

402017182_10160646234300549_385202904244

We hadn't had a pp yet and this was their 3rd. Hanson just loves JT.

Tanev should get the Auger pre game skate that Burrows got. "You made me look bad"

Honestly, if I were reffing, I'd send them both off. Tanev for embellishment and JT for slashing. You can't be swinging your stick like that. It was a nothing swing but it will invite the call. Tanev with the drama should get two was well. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Rekker said:

Honestly, if I were reffing, I'd send them both off. Tanev for embellishment and JT for slashing. You can't be swinging your stick like that. It was a nothing swing but it will invite the call. Tanev with the drama should get two was well. 

Man I just love both the Tanevs. Fantastic players in their roles. 

• Upvote 2

Ian Cole played for Pittsburgh (won 2 Cups), then played for Colorado, Carolina and Tampa (and a couple of other teams).  His comments about losing 2 in a row and how it needs to stop NOW. He knows what being on a winning team is like, and this probably feels like a leaky boat to him.

Take the Bruins, for example, probably the most consistently good, tough teams in the league year after year. They play to win every game, and they usually do. Mind you, the Bruins don't have softies like Beauvillier, Kuzmenko and Petey. Hopefully Allvin will bring in some toughness to give these guys some protection, if they plan to be in the playoffs.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Untrue. All because of him?

Did you watch the rest of the team? 

They got beat everywhere on the ice.  

QH bone headed giveaways.  

EP not doing much. 

I can keep going.  Don't scapegoat him. 

I'm not even sure where there's any blamw on Myers.  What, exactly, do peoples think he did?

Edited by stawns
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, canucks curse said:

100% agree 

Hughes has looked tired past 3 games had a giveaway in calgary and tonight wgich ended up in our net 

Myers chaos giraffed it up again tonight several times and caused a goal against …again 

Absolutely- one player out and the house of cards collapse — a sure sign of a need for more depth 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

On another note, Kuzmenko has been a big disappointment this year. Where are all the goals? He looks a lot like Beau out there. Yes he's getting assists but he needs to pick his game up.

Dude went to a tropical island… to train…. Moron central 

Eyes What GIF

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

On another note, Kuzmenko has been a big disappointment this year. Where are all the goals? He looks a lot like Beau out there. Yes he's getting assists but he needs to pick his game up.

He got his payday and now he’s coasting… can’t believe it… trade the bum… 

the big lebowski drinking GIF

• Haha 1

Our injuries dictated our depth talent. If anyone here thought our schedule was going to be easy, please don't gamble.

This team is built to compete. Sure we have holes to fill , no easy task with our cap. Bit l tend to think we will turn our play around. 

Rick has done what we never expected , put the Nucks on the map.

Minor tweaks may work , players on different lines. 

We assume the tdl will make or break this season. Personally l don't see this as a given. Our pool is still very young ,developing will help. Looking at a 2-4year window for proper development is my guess. I could be wrong. Whereas l am assuming.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Captain Kirk said:

Seems more and more like not having Soucy in our line up could make or break the season?

Nah, Toch doesn’t want to use the best reserve Ds yet.

It’s just the beginning.

If we’re in trouble the second half of the season we have Wolanin, Hirose and McWard to bring up.

I don’t know all the rules regarding wich players they can use without risk loosing them.

Juulsen is a player we can loose without regrets.

I think Kuz has actually looked like a better all round player.

If he can bring back his scoring touch then he's a great piece for us.

I had fears about him not being a Tocchet type, especailly after getting the pine late last year. I still do, but there is something about that Kuz energy that could be a real help on our team. He beams positivity and how he just mentally handled this injury seems pretty strong. 

I'm pulling for him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Ya I’m super annoyed with Kuz… what a complete disappointment 

Management were pissed that he went to a tropical island to train over the summer…

yup maybe that’s the problem he blew it over the summer with management…

and it’s set the tone for the year 

Are you being serious?