[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Seattle Kraken ⏰ Nov. 18, 2023, 7:00 PM PT📍Rogers Arena

twonum

2 hours ago, Joe King said:

No I didn't follow any team or sport until the NHL Canucks came to be.

I turned 12 that year and loved being able to have a team to cheer for.

My father would torment me by saying "Why are you wasting your time on a team that will never win the cup". Sometimes when I would get to watch a game on T.V. and he would walk into the room and say"They will lose" and damn if he wasn't right more than he was wrong. But it just made me  more loyal to the team. I wanted them to win more than ever just so I could torment him back. Now I just enjoy watching them play win or lose

I almost forgot Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday and such.

Happy birthday 

• Cheers 1

We should take count on how many opposing team players get out of the way when JT loads up after the replay hit the sports news... Reminds me of how fast I'd get out of the way of a Salo slapshot.. let the goalie deal with it, F that! Lol 

Edited by iceman1964

48 minutes ago, phil.d.thrill said:

kuzy always happy.. he's such a likeable guy and i hope he scores some goals if he's back in tonight

Dammit, can the guy be any more humble, likable and sweet? What a genuine human being.

I would buy him a banana and a Coke any day of the week.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yeah bc of injuries. But compared to last year and compared to some rosters around the league , we are kinda spoiled. 

Lol what are you arguing about? 

Would a top 4 DMan help this team? 

Yes? 

Ok then. 

Sure if you wanna compare to last year and be a bottom feeding team, I guess we can just be happy not look to improve anymore than we have. 

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Things are different now. We are the talk of the league. Everyone wants to beat us now. We are the standard. It is special if you beat the Canucks now. You can be sure , Seattle will bring their A game and will give it 100%. 

I totally agree.  The east has a little more fear in facing our Nucks.

Hell the media has no choice anymore. Our team deserves recognition for what's  being done. Directed to naysayers of this pre-season.

We have chemistry that's never been seem here since the Sedins, not at the level but damn close.

And a coach that was needed for years.

• Upvote 1