Milan Lucic will be taking an indefinite LoA after a domestic incident.

9 hours ago, King Heffy said:

As much as I don't like the guy, he seems fine off the ice.  Also paid arena workers who were laid off during Covid.  

I think he volunteers with the Boys and Girls Club or a similar organization too. Taking at-risk kids to movies and playing basketball with them, that sort of thing. I've no doubt he's slew-footed a couple of the lippier kids during a game of 1 on 1 though 😆

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Don Brodka Jr said:

Lucic has always been a giant piece of shit!

Im not surprised nor do I believe this is the first time he's assaulted a woman in this manner. 

Buddy deserves another broken nose!

Yup. Clearly Looch is a piece of crap. No excuses. Hands of women. Go to jail. Women gets everything. Looch I’d a big time loser. 

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, spook007 said:

Sounds like the perfect match....

How many times have you seen couples like this stirring trouble in town.... 

Often these couples have domestic violent issues, where most debates are sorted with a fist. 

Have zero respect for wife beaters or any man hitting women. (Guess it goes both ways). If your partnership is so bad, that disagreements is sorted with the fist, you should break away... imidiately or at least after the second breech... Will never understand this. 

In saying this, too many false allegations are being made, so lets see, but there can be zero room for hitting your partner. 

What makes me absolutely livid about Lucic's wife, is how she disrespected Cory Schneider back in 2012.  If you recall, Lucic's wife (GF at the time) and Schneider's girlfriend got into some kind of weird argument.  Weird, but that's fine.  That's life sometimes.  What was completely unacceptable however was how Lucic GF/Wife brought up Cory's name by calling him a "looser (loser) back-up goalie."  

So let me get this straight - a guy, who worked his butt off in life, became a professional athlete, and eventually became an elite NHL goalie for a good 5-6 years, is a "looser?"  I'm getting livid just typing this and so I'd better stop typing before I say something stupid.  I'll go on record as saying that I'm glad Milan knocked this cunt out of if that is in fact what happened.  Fuck her for disrespecting my boy Cory.  

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

I'll go on record as saying that I'm glad Milan knocked this cunt out of if that is in fact what happened.  Fuck her for disrespecting my boy Cory.  

You hope a woman was physically assaulted by a 240 pound man who made a living with his fists for the last 15 years because of some mean words she said online about somebody who has no idea who you are? 

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Olli Juolevi said:

You hope a woman was physically assaulted by a 240 pound man who made a living with his fists for the last 15 years because of some mean words she said online about somebody who has no idea who you are? 

She insulted Cory Schneider for no reason whatsoever.  Her argument was with Schneider's girlfriend.......not Cory.  Cory is not a loser (or "looser" as she wrote at the time) at all.  Cory was a professional athlete that busted his ass and made the big leagues....and eventually became an elite goalie for 5-6 years.  Cory is someone that I watched grow as a Canuck and was a part of that 2011 cup team.  That bitch had absolutely no right to insult Cory.  So yes, I am absolutely glad that a 240 lbs Milan Lucic quite possibly physically assaulted her.  I hope he does it again.  

https://www.boston.com/uncategorized/noprimarytagmatch/2012/04/02/milan-lucics-girlfriend-brittany-carnegie-in-twitter-fight/

"Carnegie went on to call Schneider, who played college hockey at BC, the “Canucks loser back up goaltender.’’

Edited by Jeremy Hronek

11 minutes ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

She insulted Cory Schneider for no reason whatsoever.  Her argument was with Schneider's girlfriend.......not Cory.  Cory is not a loser (or "looser" as she wrote at the time) at all.  Cory was a professional athlete that busted his ass and made the big leagues....and eventually became an elite goalie for 5-6 years.  Cory is someone that I watched grow as a Canuck and was a part of that 2011 cup team.  That bitch had absolutely no right to insult Cory.  So yes, I am absolutely glad that a 240 lbs Milan Lucic quite possibly physically assaulted her.  I hope he does it again.  

https://www.boston.com/uncategorized/noprimarytagmatch/2012/04/02/milan-lucics-girlfriend-brittany-carnegie-in-twitter-fight/

"Carnegie went on to call Schneider, who played college hockey at BC, the “Canucks loser back up goaltender.’’

ok then giphy.gif

• Cheers 2

33 minutes ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

I'm getting livid just typing this and so I'd better stop typing before I say something stupid

You should've stopped right here, but alas, you continued with this :

33 minutes ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

I'll go on record as saying that I'm glad Milan knocked this cunt out of if that is in fact what happened.  Fuck her for disrespecting my boy Cory.  

And, apparently under the delusion that you hadn't yet enlightened us enough with your sociopathic rantings, you doubled down with this:

19 minutes ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

I hope he does it again.

That's some seriously unhinged shit. Get help.

• Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

What makes me absolutely livid about Lucic's wife, is how she disrespected Cory Schneider back in 2012.  If you recall, Lucic's wife (GF at the time) and Schneider's girlfriend got into some kind of weird argument.  Weird, but that's fine.  That's life sometimes.  What was completely unacceptable however was how Lucic GF/Wife brought up Cory's name by calling him a "looser (loser) back-up goalie."  

So let me get this straight - a guy, who worked his butt off in life, became a professional athlete, and eventually became an elite NHL goalie for a good 5-6 years, is a "looser?"  I'm getting livid just typing this and so I'd better stop typing before I say something stupid.  I'll go on record as saying that I'm glad Milan knocked this cunt out of if that is in fact what happened.  Fuck her for disrespecting my boy Cory.  

Okay. She’s a piece of craperolla. But no man should ever harm a woman. Looch needs to be in jail. 

• Cheers 4

12 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

No reason to ever hit a woman.  Period.

Agreed, I don't know what got into me.  While those comments from 2012 are upsetting, it's no reason for a woman to get beaten.  Apologies to those that were upset by my comments.  

14 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Okay. She’s a piece of craperolla. But no man should ever harm a woman. Looch needs to be in jail. 

Agreed.  

• Cheers 1

9 hours ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

Glad you didn't tell us, how you really feel 😂😂...

But yes that kind of my dad is bigger than your dad arguments are junk... and to be honest, not sure how fans are supposed to behave at games, if the players wives behave like trailer trash... so yes they deserve one another... Have a feeling this won't have been the first time... 

And if this is all true, I hope he pays the penalty for it... No time for any man hitting a woman.

Edited by spook007
  • Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Glad you didn't tell us, how you really feel 😂😂...

But yes that kind of my dad is bigger than your dad arguments are junk... and to be honest, not sure how fans are supposed to behave at games, if the players wives behave like trailer trash... so yes they deserve one another... Have a feeling this won't have been the first time... 

And if this is all true, I hope he pays the penalty for it... No time for any man hitting a woman.

Haha, yeah.  Again, sorry for earlier.  I had a bizarre cathartic moment and really should have stopped typing after I said I would (and then proceeded not to). 

Obviously, you guys are right.  There is never an acceptable circumstance in which a man hits a woman.  

I just don't understand why Cory Schneider was referred to as a "loser" by this woman.  Her issue was with Schneider's GF and not Cory himself.  

Fuck me.  

If Cory Schneider is a loser in life, then I feel bad for 99.999% of the population, including myself.  God forbid if someone becomes a fucking pro athlete, dedicates himself to his craft, and then eventually becomes elite at his position.  In what fucking world can ANYONE call a guy like that a loser?  Just makes no fucking sense. Completely and utterly unprovoked nonsensical attack on a man who is nothing but class.  

But anyways - hope Lucic and his GF/wife are able to work out there issues and I also hope that Lucic's GF has grown up and gained some perspective since 2012.

• Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, Gurn said:

What I'm really starting to find interesting, is the number of folk that say words to the effect that 'it is never ok to hit a woman" thus leaving out almost 50% of the population.

Is this just driven by the story of Lucic's issues; or does it show a bias, based on sex?

I just wonder, if before I die, people will finally be saying "it is never ok to hit anyone'?

I think it comes from generations before where domestic violence was tolerated culturally.  This does sadly leave out the very real examples of male survivors.   

• Cheers 4

13 hours ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

Pretty dumb take if you ask me, certainly not a reason to hope someone is beaten regularly. Get help.

3 hours ago, Gurn said:

What I'm really starting to find interesting, is the number of folk that say words to the effect that 'it is never ok to hit a woman" thus leaving out almost 50% of the population.

Is this just driven by the story of Lucic's issues; or does it show a bias, based on sex?

I just wonder, if before I die, people will finally be saying "it is never ok to hit anyone'?

Nah. Doubtful that'll every happen. 

So, Lucic was looking for his cell phone after he came home drunk, he told his wife that she took it, she denied it and walked away, he grabbed her hair and said you aren't going anywhere.  She denied that he choked her, and they found a broken lamp upstairs in the bedroom.  The cops showed up, Lucic said nothing happened, they told him they were called in for a domestic abuse allegation and he was cooperative and left with the cops.

That about sums it up.  He didn't choke her out, but apparently she had some red marks on her chest.  She also refused EMT help.  I would say this gets thrown out in court.  Worst case scenario is he has to pay a fine and do some community service.  The absolute worst case scenario for Lucic is that his wife files for divorce and takes all of his money...

In terms of domestic abuse, I have seen and heard alot worse than this.  Not sure why she even called the cops unless she thought he was going to kill her.  Who knows what has happened previously when he's come home drunk.  We will never know...

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

Haha, yeah.  Again, sorry for earlier.  I had a bizarre cathartic moment and really should have stopped typing after I said I would (and then proceeded not to). 

Obviously, you guys are right.  There is never an acceptable circumstance in which a man hits a woman.  

I just don't understand why Cory Schneider was referred to as a "loser" by this woman.  Her issue was with Schneider's GF and not Cory himself.  

Fuck me.  

If Cory Schneider is a loser in life, then I feel bad for 99.999% of the population, including myself.  God forbid if someone becomes a fucking pro athlete, dedicates himself to his craft, and then eventually becomes elite at his position.  In what fucking world can ANYONE call a guy like that a loser?  Just makes no fucking sense. Completely and utterly unprovoked nonsensical attack on a man who is nothing but class.  

But anyways - hope Lucic and his GF/wife are able to work out there issues and I also hope that Lucic's GF has grown up and gained some perspective since 2012.

I think your metrics might be a little off though. There’s plenty of elite athletes or people at the very top of other fields that I’d still call losers. Bobby Hull, Ray Lewis, Julio Urias, come to mind. 

• Cheers 1