Ghosts of CFF

bishopshodan

On 11/19/2023 at 1:42 AM, 4petesake said:

IMG_0184.jpeg

That's a shame, he was one of my favourites, but that Hamas thread is a bit of a minefield and I guess he had enough

Can't recall seeing more discord in any given thread, even back on CDC 

On 11/22/2023 at 4:39 PM, luckylager said:

What happened to Old News? 

I kinda checked out during the end of Benning era... was too painful. May have missed news on old news or new news on old news.

Old seems to have been gone, last posted on CDC in 2021 and likely hasn't made the jump, kinda faded the same way avelanch did back in 2019

3 hours ago, 4petesake said:

I mentioned this guy in another thread but couldn’t remember his name until now. Former NHL goalie Rob Zepp

He was good to have in the prospects section from what I recall, the music threads too 

Haven't seen them in a good while, even back on CDC

Edited by Coconuts

22 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

That's a shame, he was one of my favourites, but that Hamas thread is a bit of a minefield and I guess he had enough

Can't recall seeing more discord in any given thread, even back on CDC 

That is the one thread I stay clear from. Hard to offer an opinion there without getting attacked by either side with all that emotion. The thread also seems to have evolved in the direction that was chosen for it so not much discord there last time I dropped in…

I disagreed with Hip from time to time but always had a great deal of respect for the man and his opinions, in every thread.

7 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

That is the one thread I stay clear from. Hard to offer an opinion there without getting attacked by either side with all that emotion. The thread also seems to have evolved in the direction that was chosen for it so not much discord there last time I dropped in…

I disagreed with Hip from time to time but always had a great deal of respect for the man and his opinions, in every thread.

Same here....we didn't always agree but I liked reading his opinions.   He was very intelligent. 

Edited by The Arrogant Worms
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1