[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Minnows at Rogers Arena, Nov 20, 7PM PST

Rocket-68

Upcoming Deals  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Canucks Land a fLames Player?

• Yes, Chris Tanev but only if the Canucks give up a 4th round pick or less - he's a rental after all.
    • Yes, the other Giraffe on D (Russian one this time), but only if he agrees to a trade / sign deal that isn't longer than 4 years
    • Never!!!!! Flames won't trade within Western Conference unless it is Tanev for Pettersson or something like that.
    • #3 aside (Petey), yes, but only if it is more than the Canucks (or any other team) would be willing to pay ... DON'T DO IT Allvin!
  2. 2. Where will the Canucks Big 4 Finish! Multiple Choice Allowed here.

• Boeser will win the Rocket Richard ... pfffftttt pffffttttt, it is BC after all
    • Boeser will hit the top 3 in goals scored but sadly not the RR trophy
    • Petey will win the Hart Trophy and/or lead the league in points ... once he gets back to 100% health, watch the F out
    • Huggy will grab the Norris but sadly will not match Bobby Orr and become only the second D-man to lead the league in scoring
    • Miller will pull an Oven-Chicken and score 50+ goals while possibly leading the league in hits by a top 6 player
    • Chaos Giraffe will win the Lady Bing, just not on the Canucks
    • BWHAHAHAHAAAA ... none of the above, see my comments below

Just now, greenbean30 said:

I agree, slewfoots are dangerous and should always be called. The fact they pick and choose which ones to call, basically saying they're free game though, or maybe it just matters who's doing it and who it's being done by.

I do think some get missed but yes I agree I wish it was more consistent. I think they is a play just went bad. The call was correct to me 

• Cheers 1

Just now, vcBrett said:

A penalty for sure on Hoglander, it was a trip. Intent to injure though? I dont know, if that is intent to injure than that penalty should be called a lot more.

Glad the boys cleaned up those Sharts before the period ended. 

Yeah IMO a 5 minute major without a match penalty would've been the right call.

• Cheers 4

4 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Doesn’t have the same level of hockey sense in the O zone. EP would be carrying him more than Joshua complimenting. 

Joshua improving for sure though. Awesome to see for me because I’ve been critical of him in the past. 

I don't think EP needs a guy with hockey smarts. There's already 3 of them on the same line. EP needs a guy who can dig pucks put and feed him passes in tight. Like PDG does for Miller. Kuz is not good on the boards.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I just wish he would have come into camp in the best playing shape. Hopefully it’s a lesson learned and he can work his butt off next offseason. 

Yeah I watched the entirety of camp live and the line he played on with Karlsson and Aman was actually quite aggressive and good, but conversely Joshua was the weakest link on it.

He’s one of RT’s pet projects…he may not get an opportunity or loyalty from another coach who caters to what Joshua can bring (and make an NHL career out of) so hopefully it’s firmly sunk in and he continues to elevate like he has been. Impressed.